News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

donsullivan

Premium Member
You also can't count out just a random soft anytime from Aug. It hasn't happened so much recently, but previously we saw random softs taking place sometimes before (or between) any CM or AP previews.
yeah, this one is likely to break all the molds since the attraction itself has been essentially done for so long. Often these previews are during test-and-adjust but all indications are that phase is well behind them

DonaldDoleWhip

Well that’s too bad. I have an Annual Pass linked and waiting to be activated, but because I don’t have a ticket number yet (live in CA, so activation will only happen in September when I visit), wasn’t able to register.

All good, though. Rode this thing on opening day in Paris and already have an opinion on it: not that good.

Far more excited for the new evening entertainment, Guardians, and a chance to ride Tron again.

Disstevefan1

I would not be surprised if they do unannounced test-and-adjust soft opening here and there. In any event, Oct 1 will be here before we know it.

Ahhh the beauty of trackless vehicles and screens.

Gillyanne

When I log into my account, it's my mom's name that comes up as the "primary" and then my Step Dad and Niece as the registered guests. I'm no where to be found on the list. As far as I know I have a valid pass (not a certificate, it has a 1 year expiration from the day I got it), but I haven't used it since I picked it up again (but that was also in person where they verified my address etc) I at least booked them, but I hope I can get myself on there somehow

ETA: my AP Affiliation MB is available to pick up too, wasn't that usually only available once the pass was active? or was it as long as you had a certificate?

IanDLBZF

Trying to get in and getting...
"
Unfortunately, we did not find events that meet your criteria at this time due to one or more of the following reasons:

• You have already made a reservation for this event
  • Your pass type or the pass type of someone on your Registered Guest list isn't eligible for this event
  • Your party size is too large
  • The event is sold out
Please check pass types and try adjusting your party size, Guest list and/or event date."
Can't get past the first step! GRRRRRR!

donsullivan

Premium Member
Trying to get in and getting...
"
Unfortunately, we did not find events that meet your criteria at this time due to one or more of the following reasons:

• You have already made a reservation for this event
  • Your pass type or the pass type of someone on your Registered Guest list isn't eligible for this event
  • Your party size is too large
  • The event is sold out
Please check pass types and try adjusting your party size, Guest list and/or event date."
Can't get past the first step! GRRRRRR!
I ran into this because it automatically assigned everyone in my Planning Party with an AP as Guests. All of them already had reservations so I had to manually remove them as Guests so I could move to the next step.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Tried that and it didn't work.
So if you removed everyone else it showed, it still didn't let you move forward? If that's the case then the issue is likely the system believes your AP does not meet the eligibility requirements. Everything indicates you can only have one guest and both parties must have passes that are activated as of today and are eligible for admission to the park on the date of the preview.

For example in my case, my currently active AP expires on 9/8, but Ive already renewed it for another year (thru 2022) and it allowed me to book my preview on the new AP that isn't yet in effect until my current one expires.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom