News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

disneygeek90

Anyone know if guests also need to be Passholders?
Yes they do.

Does anybody know what the dates of the AP previews are?
This was the availability a few minutes ago. Lots of time slots all the way to 7-8pm.
B13B139D-EF3E-4F18-87CF-DE2DCB00076B.jpeg

crazycavy

When going through the registration process mine went to the MDE login where I had to login again prior to it proceeding to the registration. However, it didn’t ask me to link a pass. 🤔

When does your pass expire? Is the date you’re selecting after it’s current expiration?
pass expires in January so think i'm good there...only other thing I can think is that they are 'select' annual passes...though the email didn't say anything about being silver and above.

donsullivan

Premium Member
I remember your problems getting into the Pandora AP preview (I think it was Pandora at least). Glad you had a smoother process!
It's been an issue all the way back to New Fantasyland Previews. I thought it was fixed surrounding Slinky Dog but apparently that was a false positive. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
While nothing is confirmed you might see something in the final week of SEP prior to official opening date. Just don't count on it since lots of stuff will likely be wrapped up for media events leading in to the 50th
You also can't count out just a random soft anytime from Aug. It hasn't happened so much recently, but previously we saw random softs taking place sometimes before (or between) any CM or AP previews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom