News Reimagined Toontown coming

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

sucks they are having these issues in TT, but regardless the new TT is one of the best areas in any Disney Park imo. I major ride, 1 middle and 1 small ride, tons of stuff to interact with and play on, decent food.....all around a great land. Its crazy florida doesnt have a toontown imo
We lost our toontown for an expansive fantasyland that has nothing of value.

mharrington

I noticed from looking at the wait times at LaughingPlace.com, Mickey's House is completely removed from the list, even though the rest of the Toontown activities are displayed. Google displays it as "Temporarily closed". I find this baffling since the house supposedly reopened when the land did back in March. And yet the Peter Pan ride is still on the list, even though it's temporarily closed as well.

TP2000

I completely forgot Disneyland received a brand new attraction this year with Runaway Railway.

Are there, or were there, TV commercials for this ride in SoCal? I never saw anything about it on the Las Vegas or Salt Lake channels (I get both, and both are radically different). I only knew about the new ride because of this website.

And I like the ride, don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't have known about it if I was normal.

I've got 6 family members all convening in SoCal this summer, and Disneyland didn't make the cut for something we wanted to do this summer.

What's the buzz in SoCal for Disneyland this summer? DisneyI00? Mickey's Runaway Railway? Silent Nights on the Rivers of America?

mickEblu

Are there, or were there, TV commercials for this ride in SoCal? I never saw anything about it on the Las Vegas or Salt Lake channels (I get both, and both are radically different). I only knew about the new ride because of this website.

And I like the ride, don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't have known about it if I was normal.

I've got 6 family members all convening in SoCal this summer, and Disneyland didn't make the cut for something we wanted to do this summer.

What's the buzz in SoCal for Disneyland this summer? DisneyI00? Mickey's Runaway Railway? Silent Nights on the Rivers of America?

I was at the park today. It was a clear, beautiful day about 78 degrees with a nice breeze and the park was less crowded than I’ve seen in a while. I’m talking almost Summer of Galaxies Edge level. I’m talking wide open Fantasyland courtyard at 5pm. No gridlocks in any of the usual areas of the park. Every ride at Fantasyland at around 5pm except for Alice and Matterhorn had a 10 minute wait or less. It was glorious. Couldn’t figure out why. They even introduced the 3 day local Summer pass a couple weeks ago which includes a slight up charge for weekends. Schools have been out for two weeks. MMRR hasn’t even been open for 6 months. It’s strange that it was so nice. People have been saying weekdays have been busier than weekends these days.

Last edited:

mharrington

I was at the park today. It was a clear, beautiful day about 78 degrees with a nice breeze and the park was less crowded than I’ve seen in a while. I’m talking almost Summer of Galaxies Edge level. I’m talking wide open Fantasyland courtyard at 5pm. No gridlocks in any of the usual areas of the park. Every ride at Fantasyland at around 5pm except for Alice and Matterhorn had a 10 minute wait or less. It was glorious. Couldn’t figure out why. They even introduced the 3 day local Summer pass a couple weeks ago which includes a slight up charge for weekends. Schools have been out for two weeks. MMRR hasn’t even been open for 6 months. It’s strange that it was so nice. People have been saying weekdays have been busier than weekends these days.

And yet, according to Google and LaughingPlace.com, Mickey's House is temporarily closed. It's not even on LP's list of wait times; it's completely missing, even though everything else in the land is listed. What gives?

Californian Elitist

And yet, according to Google and LaughingPlace.com, Mickey's House is temporarily closed. It's not even on LP's list of wait times; it's completely missing, even though everything else in the land is listed. What gives?
It’s simply temporarily closed. It will reopen at some point.

This has happened before.

Phroobar

They are adding a loop to Monsters Inc and are testing the ride vehicles in there.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Just watch this video, they literally digitally rotoscoped elements out, and back in, essentially reanimating the movie
Meh…. They are creating masks - not redoing the animation itself. The hate from rotoscoping is when people reuse the animation frames… which is what you want here. No change to the actual animators work. Paint and ink seemsvto be what they are working on

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I noticed from looking at the wait times at LaughingPlace.com, Mickey's House is completely removed from the list, even though the rest of the Toontown activities are displayed. Google displays it as "Temporarily closed". I find this baffling since the house supposedly reopened when the land did back in March. And yet the Peter Pan ride is still on the list, even though it's temporarily closed as well.
Mickey's house is open today, it really was just temporary.

Not everything is some big issue.

Consumer

Driving through Salt Lake City, Nevada, and the entirety of CA, all I ever saw were billboards for Disney100. Nothing about Runaway Railway. Side note, the Disney100 billboards really look like it’s Disneyland’s 100th, not the company’s.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom