News Reimagined Toontown coming

mickEblu

For sure! That seems to be the consensus. But I think based on this Cinderella we will in a few years be able to go out and buy pristine copies of all these animated classics in 4K (hopefully).

I thought I was done buying Blu Rays. Looks like one more round of 4k’s is in order. So long as they are actually restoring them and fixing their mistakes. Of course, this time I’ll just be buying the classics among the Golden and Silver Age. So like 13ish movies.

MagicHappens1971

I thought I was done buying Blu Rays. Looks like one more round of 4k’s is in order. So long as they are actually restoring them and fixing their mistakes. Of course, this time I’ll just be buying the classics among the Golden and Silver Age. So like 13ish movies.
I think these are the same versions that are on Disney+ now as well.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Judge Doom callout? Where?

Is this the first time The Gremlins actually got acknowledged at the Disney Parks?

gremlins_aug2011_3.jpg

PlaneWorkers.jpg

Now that's a very obscure reference!
It was an April Fools joke.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Area was less elbow to elbow this weekend thankfully but still popular. Whether lighter holiday crowds contributed to that I don't know.

On my latest taste test there I really enjoyed the mini-donuts but that price is just... NO. ($6.00 for five mini-donuts). Yes, they are freshly baked and taste better than the 6-pack of Hostess Donettes I could buy for $1.50 at the local grocery store but I cannot justify getting them again at the price - which is a shame as they were really good.

I expect a markup on park food and for the most part don't usually compare dollar for dollar, but that was just ridiculous.

Parteecia

... “The problem was the planter for the tree wasn’t level with the rest of the area before the spongy surface was applied, creating a possible tripping hazard,” according to MiceChat. “Unfortunately, many of the trees in the land have the same issue and the park is using benches to prevent guests from walking over the areas.”

The popcorn cart next to Mickey’s House is behind construction walls with an expected return date of June 30, according to MiceChat.

Disneyland has been forced to address a host of issues in Toontown since the land returned from a yearlong refurbishment.

Donald Duck’s water play area has yet to open. The water feature on the Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Gadget Coaster where a larger-than-life Chip is supposed to shoot water through a giant straw over the coaster track into a cup held by Dale isn’t working yet either.

Springy teeter totters and a colorful bird house have been removed from Goofy’s Play Yard. The Toontown fountain is suffering from worsening rust issues with many of the water effects not functioning, according to MiceChat. ...

J4546

sucks they are having these issues in TT, but regardless the new TT is one of the best areas in any Disney Park imo. I major ride, 1 middle and 1 small ride, tons of stuff to interact with and play on, decent food.....all around a great land. Its crazy florida doesnt have a toontown imo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom