News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

HauntedMansionFLA

I LOVE Dollywood, but it's not Disney (or Universal). Two totally different experiences.
True. We stayed at the DreamMore resort and ran into Dolly herself. She’s such a nice lady. She
was going around and talking to guest to see if there was anything she could do. I was more thrilled to meet her compared to running into Bob Iger at the launch of failed NBA Experience.

WillWrambles

In the Parks
No
True. We stayed at the DreamMore resort and ran into Dolly herself. She’s such a nice lady. She
was going around and talking to guest to see if there was anything she could do. I was more thrilled to meet her compared to running into Bob Iger at the launch of failed NBA Experience.
When did we get to the point that DOLLY PARTON cares more about guest experience than a big company like Disney?

Brenthodge

I like to use hyperbole often too, but Dollywood or Epcot? Dollywood just isn't for me, I'm not a coaster fan.
Good. There are so many things other than coasters! They have those as well, but they all fold into the story they are telling throughout the park. Hmmmm sounds like someone we know?? Sure it’s not at the Disney level, but at this point are we even sure Disney is at the Disney level?

HauntedMansionFLA

At this point if you offered me a full day in Dollywood or a full day in Epcot, I might take Dollywood. It used to be a small, regional park, but its expansions and cleanliness are a model for the industry.
Epcot will be the hottest ticket around if they get this nighttime show ready by October. You’ll have it, the opening of the Ratatouille Ride over at France on October 1st and Food & Wine going on at the same time. Also, It’s been hinted here that there could be a return of the Eat To The Beat concerts at the American Garden theatre.

TTA94

There was a picture posted from the site that shall not be named. Let’s just say it looks like a couple of hoses shooting out water on the sides of the tacos lol. Anxious to see what the final look is going to be.

trainplane3

Yeah, if that's the extent of the fountains (even if it's the entire top of the taco)...yikes.
What can be done to make it look better?
Bring the power down?
Add fittings to spread out the spray?

Like, I don't even know what they can do to make it look half decent. They already forgot water isn't a solid and that wind over a large body of water exists. What is with WDI and not remembering how water works?

TTA94

Bring the power down?

Like, I don't even know what they can do to make it look half decent. They already forgot water isn't a solid and that wind over a large body of water exists. What is with WDI and not remembering how water works?

You’d think they learned their lesson from RoL. In terms of water.

Id take lotus flowers sitting in WS than what’s there.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Good. There are so many things other than coasters! They have those as well, but they all fold into the story they are telling throughout the park. Hmmmm sounds like someone we know?? Sure it’s not at the Disney level, but at this point are we even sure Disney is at the Disney level?
To be transparent, nostalgia plays a fairly large role in why I still enjoy Epcot despite knowing what it has become. There are still "must-do's" for me and my wife when we go. Of the festivals, the only one that holds our attention is the Festival of the Arts but otherwise, we have no interest in them. Guardians will be a one and done most likely for us, so slowly they are chipping away what still draws us there.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Bring the power down?

You are all forgetting the key part of all this - the water video to be played on the screens! ;)

trainplane3

You are all forgetting the key part of all this - the water video to be played on the screens! ;)
You're right! They should just take a fire hose and blast water across the lagoon instead. The falling water will make a perfectly smooth playing surface!

Dear god, I wonder if some of these people have ever been in a storm once in their lives to see what rain does when a little bit of wind comes though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom