Rarest Characters To Find

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Well, just saw above this was already posted..... o'well, consider this post a second to that post:)

Maybe one of the "Limited Time Magic" things will be to bring in rare or impossible to see characters for a week for meet & greets :)

I believe Roger Rabbit was already shown... and if not already added.... I do believe that Jessica Rabbit is rare as well?.?.?.

asianway

Well, just saw above this was already posted..... o'well, consider this post a second to that post:)

Maybe one of the "Limited Time Magic" things will be to bring in rare or impossible to see characters for a week for meet & greets :)

I believe Roger Rabbit was already shown... and if not already added.... I do believe that Jessica Rabbit is rare as well?.?.?.
If you believe scuttlebutt on other threads, Jessica may be debuting this year. In the foreign parks.

FettFan

Charlotte
6808988167_abe0025a44.jpg

So. Much. Cleavage. [face_lust]

Hope these are all right, in keeping with the theme of rare characters, but they appeared at a Disneyland special event in 2004: the werewolf and behemoth from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Figments Friend

If you believe scuttlebutt on other threads, Jessica may be debuting this year. In the foreign parks.

She also appeared in a past Disney On Ice production from 1989/1990 with Eddie Valiant and Roger in a on-ice comedy skit. Jessica looked GREAT....both her and Eddie were face characters.

:)

Figments Friend

-
Alright peeps...finally got around to scanning in some of my newspaper clippings from back in the day, including the mega-rare Gurgi photo i have been promising to post.

So here it is....the only photo i have ever seen of the Gurgi walkaround.
This is just a clipping of his head, but the original photo was at the movie premier for *The Black Cauldron* in 1985 and he was posing with a at-that-time celebrity family.

WDWMagic_zps4dbea8db.jpg

More to come...

Figments Friend

-
Some more photos from my clippings collection.....

One of the Beagle Boys with a young fan at DisneyLand....

BeagleBoy_zpsbc5f6085.jpg

Professor Ratigan at Vincent Price*s 75th Birthday bash in 1986
ProfessorRatigan_zps5f58594c.jpg

Jessica Meier

Shan Yu rules.
He is a great villian, and i love his graphic design. He was incredibly intimidating however when you saw him in person in the Park. Much like Professor Ratigan, i suspect he was pulled because of this.

Mulan is a great under-appreciated Disney animated film. It deserves better respect.

I hear Hades is pretty rare now. Last time i heard of him coming out from under ( pun intended...) was for one of the recent WDW Marathons. Hercules...another great, under-appreciated animated film.

The one character i would love to see in the Parks again? Philotetes !

We saw Hades in a parade at MK in 2011. We were there in September after the Halloween Deco was up. We saw Jafar and a lot of the villians. They all kind of freaked me out. We were sitting right in front of Casey's on Main and I was sitting right on the curb with my daughter. They all kept coming up to me directly and just staring. Creepy but fun!

Nmoody1

As part of Limited Time Magic, there is supposed to be some kind of vote to meet rare characters.....

Here's hoping for gummy bears, robin hood and Louie from Princess and the frog!

awoogala

Once upon a time (2007-2009?) Disneyland had a Toontown online invasion of cogs. I was so mad I missed that! My whole family played the game a lot at that point!

Figments Friend

As part of Limited Time Magic, there is supposed to be some kind of vote to meet rare characters.....

Here's hoping for gummy bears, robin hood and Louie from Princess and the frog!

I adore Louis...what a fun character. Those larger then life characters are always a pleasure to interact with.
Robin Hood is always nice to see. Love his movie...and the recent makeover he had a few years ago make him look better then ever. I really miss Prince John...he was awesome!

As far as the Gummi Bears go, i seriously doubt we will ever see them return anytime soon. The costumes were extremely difficult for the performers to wear and many Cast injuries happened because the poorly designed weight distribution aspects of said costumes and the height restrictions. Coupled together, it was a painful combo for many. The Gummis are notoriously known for causing a lot of performers a lot of pain, and thankfully they were phased out. As much as i loved the characters and the television series, it was not pleasant for those who were *friends* with them in the Park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom