Props removed from Adventurers Club, signage removed from Bet Soundstage and Comedy

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
ihasasad128558697760031275.jpg

cblodg

Hmmm... I had heard from another location that the prop and sign removal were being done for a refurb? :shrug: :veryconfu

cblodg

Refurbing for permanently closed attractions?

Honestly Steve, I don't know. As I said, that is what I had heard in a different location and on twitter from folks who are down there now.

DisneyEcho
Any ventriloquists want to work at WDW? There's a job opening listed... #AdventurersClub #PleasureIsland #ReopenIt #Kungaloosh!
15 hours ago

DisneyEcho Rich Koster
I posted 18 hours ago: Tip to WDW CMs: Be watching the audition announcements & bartender/DJ openings for anything out of the ordinary...
15 hours ago

DisKingdom
There are lights on inside the Adventurer's Club and I can see props. At least that's a good sign, right?
14 hours ago

DisKingdom
@DisneyEcho Props inside, looking through a side window.
14 hours ago

Again, I don't know. I know there were permits filed for construction at the remaining clubs, not Destruction. Take it all with a grain.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
These are interesting times.
Rumors abound. Gonna be...interesting...

:eek::eek::eek:

Dude. You can't just say that and walk out of the room.

How dare you fan the flames of my glimmering hope.:lol:

I had no glimmering hope. And now some hope has been re-ignited:sohappy:, surely to be dashed:(.

Obviously, the most straightforward analysis of the removal of all this is preparation for either demolition or significant refurb/rehab/renovation of the outside of the buildings.

And yet, we keep hoping.

uklad79

As much as I loved these places it's about time the signs came down they have been closed for years and something that clearly be done overnight has been left for so long! That is poor lazy management.

Master Gracey

There is always hope Adventurers. According to the most recent permits that demolition has been canceled and "improvements" are being made. The Adventurers Club sign is still there (just last night I looked inside and Zeus and chandelier remain,) and over at Save PI Blog there has been an interesting comment:

Adventurers Club props have been removed from the front of the buliding, but from talking with people who did not wish to be named, they are only going in for refurbishment and will be back! Also have heard that the Adventurers Club is a hard-hat area!
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7900984237451420547&postID=2662402549327444246

Never give up Adventurers, and if you get the chance, drop Tom Staggs and assorted other execs a few letters and e-mails to let them know we are not going away.

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!​

JustInTime

Whatever they decided to do with, I hope they make up their minds fast. I am so sick of hearing about it and reading all the . With that being said, the world WAS a better place when it was there.

Did Knee

Just to fan the flames... Let's say HYPOTHETICALLY they are starting refurb / repair work to re-open the Adventurers Club AS the Adventurers Club. Given what they need to do, and past history of similar sized projects, does anyone want to venture a guess on earliest POSSIBLE (however improbable) re-opening dates? :drevil:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just to fan the flames... Let's say HYPOTHETICALLY they are starting refurb / repair work to re-open the Adventurers Club AS the Adventurers Club. Given what they need to do, and past history of similar sized projects, does anyone want to venture a guess on earliest POSSIBLE (however improbable) re-opening dates? :drevil:

It's more like how long is going to take to demolish

menamechris

Ya. As much as it pains me - I think its time to come to the realization that AC is not part of any amazing future announcements about DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom