Props removed from Adventurers Club, signage removed from Bet Soundstage and Comedy

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
So then we are in agreement, since TDO has unleashed an administrative "fire" on the AC, then bringing it back should be considered. :ROFLOL:

From the looks of the bamboo planters in front of it now, it would appear they're taking the "seed and mulch" route in extremis. :mad:

Master Gracey

Maybe Bean, maybe Bean, maybe Bean could set fire to the bamboo, and that will bring the Club back!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!​

Fable McCloud

I just want it to come back so I can experience it in person and not through old family member home movies from when I wasn't old enough to drink.

Kamikaze

True but if the fans had not been constantly voicing their two cents, then something else would have been synergized and slapped into these attractions instead of the classics returning to their homes.

Or there's another option:
The Tiki Room needed to be replaced. Period, no getting around it, once it caught fire

EO replaced a low attended, dated show.

What was the cheapest way they could insert new attractions? Bring back old ones.

jakeman

Or there's another option:
The Tiki Room needed to be replaced. Period, no getting around it, once it caught fire

EO replaced a low attended, dated show.

What was the cheapest way they could insert new attractions? Bring back old ones.
You, sir, are logical and reasonable.

I am going to request that you stop posting at once. :p

saxamoophone

Don't know if this was mentioned elsewhere, but the Props from Adventurers Clubs have made it to the Backlot Tour at DHS. Evidently look to the right when you leave the boarding station.

djkidkaz

Don't know if this was mentioned elsewhere, but the Props from Adventurers Clubs have made it to the Backlot Tour at DHS. Evidently look to the right when you leave the boarding station.

That must mean they are holding onto them until they decide when to reopen the club!! :hammer: OMGZoRZzzz!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom