Project Z

WDW1974

Can we rename this thread Project Zzzzzz 'cause I've heard the attraction is DoA for stateside and is likely in Asia only ... (to be fair, though, I didn't wade thru 59 pages of posts here as I'm just bored and making a temp/cameo appearance here ... although I do hope you all keep up the adulation for my friend Lee as he suffers from severe self-image issues and needs all the loving you can muster!)

juniorthomas

To the snarkiest of disney fans, it will always be that. Same with wwhp going to be potterland.

Indeed.

I'm fine with FLE. Sure, it leans toward girls, but who cares. Can anyone honestly tell me a giant princess castle in the middle of MK doesn't also lean that way?

Bring on expansion of any kind. If you plus the parks, people will still show up and maybe (just maybe) FLE will pull people off of the main route between Tomorrowland and Frontierland long enough for me to get my fastpasses quicker.

RSoxNo1

I had thought of this idea for a hovering vehicle of sorts on a smaller scale but lacked any engineering knowledge to make it happen.

flavious27

Indeed.

I'm fine with FLE. Sure, it leans toward girls, but who cares. Can anyone honestly tell me a giant princess castle in the middle of MK doesn't also lean that way?

Bring on expansion of any kind. If you plus the parks, people will still show up and maybe (just maybe) FLE will pull people off of the main route between Tomorrowland and Frontierland long enough for me to get my fastpasses quicker.

Agreed, any expansion is a positive thing.

RSoxNo1

Let's hear it

In short, you have magnets on the track and magnets on the vehicle that would be strong enough to have the vehicle hover above the track. It would also have guides on the sides to keep it from going over the edge of the track and to propel the vehicle forward.

tirian

Can we rename this thread Project Zzzzzz 'cause I've heard the attraction is DoA for stateside and is likely in Asia only ... (to be fair, though, I didn't wade thru 59 pages of posts here as I'm just bored and making a temp/cameo appearance here ... although I do hope you all keep up the adulation for my friend Lee as he suffers from severe self-image issues and needs all the loving you can muster!)

:ROFLOL:

What a cameo.

djkidkaz

Glad to hear this idea is dead. This thread started so excitingly, then I heard TRON attraction and haven't visited since, lol. :ROFLOL:

juniorthomas

In short, you have magnets on the track and magnets on the vehicle that would be strong enough to have the vehicle hover above the track. It would also have guides on the sides to keep it from going over the edge of the track and to propel the vehicle forward.

Isn't that exactly what maglev is?

Lee

Adventurer
...although I do hope you all keep up the adulation for my friend Lee as he suffers from severe self-image issues and needs all the loving you can muster!)
Sir...I detect a subtle, yet pointed, jab directed at my person.
I must urge you to refrain from such antics, or else I shall instruct my enforcer to deal with you in the strongest manner possible.
(i.e., I'll have her take away your Duffy.)

What a cameo.
Yeah...he has a flair for the dramatic.:rolleyes:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I must urge you to refrain from such antics, or else I shall instruct my enforcer to deal with you in the strongest manner possible.

Fortunately, most cameos are brief, infrequent, and inconsequential. Especially in this situation.....

accord99cutie

Premium Member

I almost forgot which website I was on and started looking for a "like" button....:lookaroun

flavious27

And yet, throughout all of this, nobody has made mention of a monorail expansion. Astounding.

wdw2.png

The problem with a monorail expansion is the cost per mile and the will of tdo to incur that cost. There are other transportation systems that could be used but there is going to be the same cost for the same capacity.

WDW1974

The jab was light-hearted. If I had wanted to wound mortally, then I would have brought up a certain club at TSFKaPI.

And your 'enforcer' is like butter on my morning toast, she'll do anything for me so long as I take her to Tokyo on my next trip.:D:slurp::drevil:

As for drama ... not much at all, you know I have far too much of the real stuff as is.

WDW1974

Fortunately, most cameos are brief, infrequent, and inconsequential. Especially in this situation.....

why would someone be so nasty to a fellow poster?

that's just not MAGICal at all ...

how about we discuss the fact Disney won't be investing in the MK beyond the F-land project?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom