Project Z

flavious27

I'd be willing to put money down that Nic Cage would be interested in working on that project.

Ghost Rider is one of those 5,000 Marvel properties I mentioned earlier. That could be a fun DHS ride.

Nic Cage would jump on anything, especially this.

Ghost rider could be a fun ride, it would have to be a simulator. The only thing is how well the reboot will perform, and I don't know if that would be maiden marvel attraction that disney will start with. I kind of think that a justice league attraction is going to be wdw's first dip into marvel ip.

SosoDude

Ghost rider could be a fun ride, it would have to be a simulator. The only thing is how well the reboot will perform, and I don't know if that would be maiden marvel attraction that disney will start with. I kind of think that a justice league attraction is going to be wdw's first dip into marvel ip.

Justice Leauge is D.C. property , not Marvel.

flavious27

Absolutely. Well said.

Mission:Space is a good example of a themed ride (though not movie property themed) that has an outstanding ride system as well. Either aspect could be the star...

Very true, I only think it would be loved more if it did not replace horizons.

I think that a tron ride that uses the ride system from pooh's hunny hunt could be used with lightycyles as the ride vehicles.

SosoDude

My bad, I meant The Avengers.

Haha , yeah. I almost figured that's what you meant. Avengers will be a HUGE movie when it comes out , and so far Marvel Pictures has a good track record with Iron Man and the Hulk re-boot. I just don't see Disney really doing the superhero attraction thing in the parks right now . But , what do I know ? I'm just an arm-chair quarterback like most on this board haha.

flavious27

Haha , yeah. I almost figured that's what you meant. Avengers will be a HUGE movie when it comes out , and so far Marvel Pictures has a good track record with Iron Man and the Hulk re-boot. I just don't see Disney really doing the superhero attraction thing in the parks right now . But , what do I know ? I'm just an arm-chair quarterback like most on this board haha.

Aren't we all just armchair quarterbacks? I know that Avengers is going to Marvel's crown jewel movie, I would think that disney is going to want to capitalize on it and promote it?

Captain Chaos

But Disney can't use the Avengers as Captain America, Hulk, and Iron Man already have liknesses used in IOA.... Or is there something I am missing?

juniorthomas

Ghost Rider could be based on the same system that a Tron lightcycle ride would use.

juniorthomas

But Disney can't use the Avengers as Captain America, Hulk, and Iron Man already have liknesses used in IOA.... Or is there something I am missing?

All we know is that Iger said Disney would honor existing Marvel themed attraction commitments. If that means the ride itself or the characters used, we wont know until the next big rumor is released.

flavious27

Is IOA using Iron Man? And I am just saying that when Disney uses Marvel IP in the parks, the avengers should be it because of how many top marvel characters are used.

Captain Chaos

Is IOA using Iron Man? And I am just saying that when Disney uses Marvel IP in the parks, the avengers should be it because of how many top marvel characters are used.

My assumption was any character who is depicted in some sort... I thought there was an Iron Man ccardboard cutout somewhere, or maybe a painting on a building of him...

I'd love to see the Avengers in DHS.. I wouldn't mind that at all..

Yep, just as I thought... Iron and Thor are both depicted here, witb Captain America:

27-Captain%20America%20Diner.jpg

flavious27

All we know is that Iger said Disney would honor existing Marvel themed attraction commitments. If that means the ride itself or the characters used, we wont know until the next big rumor is released.

You know that is going to be a fun day for us, and a dark day for uni. Even if uni gets money from disney, it is going to be a cost for them to replace or try to retheme their current rides.

lazyboy97o

You know that is going to be a fun day for us, and a dark day for uni. Even if uni gets money from disney, it is going to be a cost for them to replace or try to retheme their current rides.
Universal gets to decide how much Disney will pay them. The price they make Disney pay will include demolition, design, rebuild and profit. If anything, Universal should want Disney to buy out the Marvel contract as they make money and get Disney to pay for a killer replacement.

cheezbat

Universal gets to decide how much Disney will pay them. The price they make Disney pay will include demolition, design, rebuild and profit. If anything, Universal should want Disney to buy out the Marvel contract as they make money and get Disney to pay for a killer replacement.

I personally see that day as a win-win for both companies. Disney can finally break free and use their Marvel characters in their parks, and Universal gets the chance to add a whole 'new' land to IOA, basically courtesy of Disney! I would like to see them use some of those old Batman/DC Superhero island plans more than anything.

plutoismyhero

I think that a tron ride that uses the ride system from pooh's hunny hunt could be used with lightycyles as the ride vehicles.
YES YES YES Awesome
I have had an idea for a tron ride like this for about a 6-8 months....lightcycles and such but i never really got far with it since i really didnt think it was a good concept, even though i liked it so much i feel that it would be too SLOW for a tron ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom