Project Z

cheezbat

Must say though. Does seem a bit odd and offputting that as soon as major construction finishes in one part of MK. Another will begin and cause more distruption in another area. I know its to better the park, but can't we have some breathing time?

You do realize that adding a Tron attraction in Tomorrowland would not be the big construction headache the Fantasyland Expansion is. Especially if they are working behind existing attractions...it wouldn't really get in the way. Yeah. I'm sure guests would see the construction but i don't think this would be anywhere close to the level of construction and interruption in the park the FLE is.

BerryLove92

You do realize that adding a Tron attraction in Tomorrowland would not be the big construction headache the Fantasyland Expansion is. Especially if they are working behind existing attractions...it wouldn't really get in the way. Yeah. I'm sure guests would see the construction but i don't think this would be anywhere close to the level of construction and interruption in the park the FLE is.

I understand what you mean now knowing where it would go. I would rather see some expansion in other parks, but hey, if it's going to happen, let it be.

Is FLE causing a lot of interruption just out of interest?

Jon_in_NC

I'm not counting on anything in particular, but...

Aww. Hell. Yeah.

Agreed. A coaster system of this type...in an enclosed building to simulate the "Grid" in all it's black, glossy, neon colored glory?! (Insert Homer Simpson drool sound here) Say the open date and my trip will be booked. :ROFLOL:

Todd H

Agreed. A coaster system of this type...in an enclosed building to simulate the "Grid" in all it's black, glossy, neon colored glory?! (Insert Homer Simpson drool sound here) Say the open date and my trip will be booked. :ROFLOL:

Don't forget a thumping Daft Punk soundtrack playing in the background.

Atomicmickey

OK, just for fun.

--Took Google maps shot
--took screenshot of track layout from Vekoma website
--based upon footprint specs given on Vekoma website, scaled track layout graphic to match scale of MK map screenshot.

-moved it around and played around with it to figure out a place it could go.
-based upon nothing at all, placed the queue in the old Galaxy Palace Theatre spot.
-assumed that there would need to be an elevated track OVER the train path.
-assumed for no reason, with no knowledge at all, that they could build something where that holding pond is.

--cracked knuckles and broke out my mad photoshop skillz
--had fun, and released it into the wild.

tronlightcycle.jpg

splashtest

I think the other side of SM might be better. There is nothing there except the walkway betweem Tomorrowland and Toon Town or the future Circusland as we should probably be referring to it as.

RSoxNo1

My information would go against the layout and placement in that image. I would also think that while the motorbike coaster would seem like a logical choice - capacity would be a huge issue.

Atomicmickey

I think the other side of SM might be better. There is nothing there except the walkway betweem Tomorrowland and Toon Town or the future Circusland as we should probably be referring to it as.

Thought about that, but thought about spreading out the entrances to two E-tickets, putting them as far away from each other in one land as possible.

Atomicmickey

My information would go against the layout and placement in that image. I would also think that while the motorbike coaster would seem like a logical choice - capacity would be a huge issue.

That would be the difference when you actually have information. :lol:

I'm just goofin' around, here.

That is to say, ya never know what might land in my inbox, at some point, or not, or, um, ah . . . not to beg or anything, but . . . .

*runs off to make a track layout that, for no apparent reason, circles the castle*

adv.bluedude

Am I the only one who's a bit disappointed that out of all the things they could've done at MK, they do Tron? While both CoP and Country Bears play to almost empty crowds while also being extremely outdated and other classics like Jungle Cruise and Big Thunder miss getting the refurbs they deserve, Disney is building a ride for a movie series which many people probably didnt even know existed until they heard about Legacy. I dont know. i just really think that Disney could be spending their money on better things with what they already have instead of building gigantic rides which could very easily be forgotten about in twenty years or so

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom