Fievel

RunDisney Addict
:)

Attachments

• moderation.jpg
    moderation.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 236

PecosBill

While Mission Space holds promise, after losing Horizons the only thing worthwhile about Epcot is World Showcase- Any attempt to upgrade ye olde "Future World" can only be welcome...

Erika

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Hey guys, you really are showing your "maturity" in this thread now.

Pshaw, have some fun. It's better than fighting.

*singing* One, Two, Three Four Five, everybody in the car so come on let's drive...

Hank Scorpio

Sorry!

My apologies to all the 'keep WDW the way it is' buffs out there... but I read through that article and checked out the plans and I think its a top idea and I also think it will happen too.

When I was last at Epcot (almost 5 years ago now) it defently needed a hell of a lot to spice things up. Since then they've barely done a thing, added Test Track and Mission Space (if it ever opens) and thats a bout it.

Welcome change! If it helps make Epcot a highly attended, must see park then surely that is good for WDW as a whole. :king:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by Testtrack321
Hey guys, you really are showing your "maturity" in this thread now.

Sorry that was me, it should be OK now ive had a shower and powderd my feet.

Erika are you promoting the consumption of alcohol by singing that little ditty????

Michael72688

I have to agree with everyone who says this parks needs to be fixed! Epcots attendance hasnt gone up in how many years? I know none of the other parks have either except IoA!!! :sohappy: anyways what I'm trying to say is, many of the tourists are not going to pay $50 to get into a park that sucks as bad as Epcot, it you add rides such as "soarin" "rainforest coaster" and "jr. Autopia" more people will come and pack this once popular theme park! if they let it stay the way it is, the park will fall through the cracks because nobody comes to it! If this plan (if true) doesn't happen, then the big guys at disney are idiots!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Michael72688
how exactly is it getting side tracked?

when there's a thread going downhill in a violent progression, we drift it. However, it was REALLY late last night, and we were all too tired to drift it to the point it would've been erased. Oh well... it's another day

Tim G

Originally posted by Michael72688
hopefully you are wrong, this project is awesome!!! :sohappy:

You mean the ARTICLE is great...
Less than a third of it has been confrimed by WDI...

If you read it the right way, you'll see that the article is full of.....

Quote:

"I assume",
"We think"
"How big is the chance"
"I'm told that""
"Is Eisner really in a mood right how to embrace a plan that calls for a $350 - $500 million expenditure in order to save Epcot"?

Unquote:

I must agree, it's one of the best rumours ever published..

But let's think...

Do you really think, that WDI is very silent about opening dates for ie M:S, etc. etc..
They would disclose a WHOLE plan including a map??

C'mon guys...
It looks very impressive but most of it is pure speculation...

Michael72688

Originally posted by Corrus
You mean the ARTICLE is great...
Less than a third of it has been confrimed by WDI...

If you read it the right way, you'll see that the article is full of.....

Quote:
"I assume",
"We think"
"How big is the chanche"
"I'm told that""
"Is Eisner really in a mood right how to embrace a plan that calls for a $350 - $500 million expenditure in order to save Epcot"?

Unquote:

I must agree, it's one of the best rumours ever published..

But let's think...

Do you really think, that WDI is very silent about opening dates for ie M:S, etc. etc..
They would disclose a WHOLE plan including a map??

C'mon guys...
It looks very impressive but most of it is pure speculation...

look how far out this is too, there is still plenty of time to confirm the rest, I'm not saying they're going to, but I'm trying to be positive on a park that really needs some help

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Considering the general stagnation we've seen since the opening of Animal Kingdom, I'm excited about anything that will give me something new to look at.

iluvepcot

Originally posted by JRead
"Not the sterile, beige 'Future as designed by Republicans' that EPCOT Center's original design team dreamed up"

haha that is so great.

What exactly do they mean by this?? and why is it so great JRead???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom