Project Gemini Revealed

Main Street USA

Originally posted by CTXRover
Well, I think then I've been in the right place all along :)

I think you have too. Ya know why? You make sense when you post, and you have a little respect for the other side of the story. We explained our side, then you told us how it looked from your side. See how simple that is? If only everyone could just be civil to begin with there wouldn't be a problem, but there's always someone who, like Fievel said, feels like they own the place as soon as they walk in. They start talking down to everyone, this includes new people and veterans, and I won't stand for that.

CTXRover

Originally posted by Raidermatt

there is something to be learned from attractions like Pirates, HM, and SE. They remain popular because they relied on STORY and the "SHOW" to entertain, not on a physical experience. They find ways to get at our real emotions, not just make our stomachs feel funny.

Couldn't have said it better myself. If Disney could develop how to present a story in an attraction 20-30 years ago, they surely can WOW us again with something new that the WHOLE family can ride.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Main Street USA
I think you have too. Ya know why? You make sense when you post, and you have a little respect for the other side of the story. We explained our side, then you told us how it looked from your side. See how simple that is? If only everyone could just be civil to begin with there wouldn't be a problem, but there's always someone who, like Fievel said, feels like they own the place as soon as they walk in. They start talking down to everyone, this includes new people and veterans, and I won't stand for that.

You won't stand for it? You'll stand for whatever I tell you to mister.

Just wait until your father gets home.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Fievel
You won't stand for it? You'll stand for whatever I tell you to mister.

Just wait until your father gets home.

My father lives about, oh, 2000 miles away. I'll be waiting a while.

......and the Cubs will suck for a long, long time.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
and the Cubs will suck for a long, long time.

nope!!! according to Back to the Future 2, they win in 2015! They lose to Miami. Time to place bets!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
My father lives about, oh, 2000 miles away. I'll be waiting a while.

......and the Cubs will suck for a long, long time.

Yeah, but not as much as the Brewers :lol:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
This just in from CNN:

Attachments

• hijacklive.jpg
    hijacklive.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 159

Main Street USA

Originally posted by CTXRover
Couldn't have said it better myself. If Disney could develop how to present a story in an attraction 20-30 years ago, they surely can WOW us again with something new that the WHOLE family can ride.

Disney's classic dark rides are still my favorites for sure. Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc. Can't beat the feeling I get from those.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
grandma got ran over my a john deere
that stupid B got in the tractors way...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom