Princesses getting new look

Di5n3Y

Belle's new dress and wig have arrived for the next makeover. Both are being tweaked and worked on before debuting. Her dress has changed from a yellow, to more of a gold now. Her hair isn't as pulled back and tight, more free flowing with more volume. (If you didn't like the new Cinderella look, be prepared).

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I like Belle's new hair in the art. We will have to see what it looks like on a person.
tumblr_maakg3JpNP1r9s55eo1_500.jpg

GiveMeTheMusic

So new looks for Belle, Aurora, and Snow White I'm assuming but will we be seeing new looks for Jasmine, Tiana, Rapunzel, Mulan or Pocahontas? Mulan and Pocahontas are technically part of the line, just not included as much.

At the moment, only Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Ariel (with legs) and Snow White are getting a new look. I'd be surprised if Tiana or Rapunzel got one - they are brand new as it is.

ctxak98

umm...does no one else realize that all od these pictures of the old cinderella arent even her correct hair color? shes supposed to be a darker blonde. Not strictly strawberry blonde but looks to be in darker light of the movie. but DEFINATELY not blonde blonde. which is how tey portray it in both images. and God...these looks are awful!

Timothy_Q

umm...does no one else realize that all od these pictures of the old cinderella arent even her correct hair color? shes supposed to be a darker blonde. Not strictly strawberry blonde but looks to be in darker light of the movie. but DEFINATELY not blonde blonde. which is how tey portray it in both images. and God...these looks are awful!

it's common knowledge that almost all princessess are portrayed completely off-model. The most absurd of all is Cinderella's silver dress being marketed as a blue one

tracyandalex

The new Cinderella is the one that is appearing the Sophia the First movie and I'm assuming if she has any cameos in the series. Also, the commercials have shown several of the new glamazon (as I like to call them) princesses. Because the series is the new animation (CGI? I have no idea if that is correct, I don't much technical stuff about cartoon), perhaps the princesses had to be updated to mesh better with the new animation? Even the fab 5 look a little different in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon.

GiveMeTheMusic

seeing the new designs more and more, it's growing on me. Especially Ariel. i LOVE her green dress!..... i still wish they would have her in a dress from the movie though.

how cute would it be to see Ariel in her blue village dress with that huge hair bow?

Of all the new costumes, I think Ariel's is going to be the most controversial. The translation from the merch to real life on that one certainly threw me off - I will be curious to see everyone's reactions when she debuts.

Timothy_Q

Silver? The dress is a very light blue color with a white outline.

The dress is silver, cause it's supposed to match and sparkle like her shoes.

cinderella-773278.jpg

It only appears to be blue in certain lights (usually in dark scenes), just like the Prince's clothes.

Cinderella440.jpg

which are actually yellow under "normal" lighting

disney-prince-charming.jpg

I don't mean to sound rude or know it all, but this is something that always bothers me, so I had to do this.

WDWYankee15

Also, (though not princesses), Tinkerbell and Silvermist's new (pricey) wings have arrived. They are being tested and worked on. When the fairies stand together, lights that string throughout the wings will glow in sync. See them come out soon.
I believe you are referring to Tinker Belle and Periwinkle.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Also, (though not princesses), Tinkerbell and Silvermist's new (pricey) wings have arrived. They are being tested and worked on. When the fairies stand together, lights that string throughout the wings will glow in sync. See them come out soon.
Those have been out for awhile. I know they were having some issues with 'em, though; maybe these are version 2.0.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom