Princesses getting new look

WDWYankee15

That place was gutted pretty quickly when SWSA was shuttered. I would think they would like to get it up and running much sooner than latter

mm52200

Does anyone know if Cinderella's new look has made it's way into CADCT parade, MSEP, or DAWM? I'd be interested to see how it looks there.

Timothy_Q

What age groups are we targeting now?

herecomeshoneyboo-boo-e1346939153634.png

asianway

But that was part of a whole area that they developed and opened at once. This is in an existing building in an area already open
PSS opened six months after Dumbo, Barnstormer & the train station. It took a rediculous amount of time, especially for what it is

Keybdis

I saw some pictures taken at MNSSHP just this weekend at Town Square theatre of Cinderella and Prince Charming. Cinderella was in the old dress. I wonder if they are rolling out the new dress sporadically. I saw pictures of her in the same setting a week ago with her new dress. Hmmmmmm.

mm52200

So new looks for Belle, Aurora, and Snow White I'm assuming but will we be seeing new looks for Jasmine, Tiana, Rapunzel, Mulan or Pocahontas? Mulan and Pocahontas are technically part of the line, just not included as much.

VoiceGuy07

I think you guys are confused, these are sketches of the new costumes the servers at Be Our Guest will be wearing during dinner time. You know, to go with the whole new adult theme and adult beverages.

Here are the actual costumes, subject to change of course. Straight from t Disney Parks Blog!!! (tm)
8jM6Fl.jpg
I remember a Halloween night at 8-trax where the princesses mostly looked like that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom