Princesses getting new look

iheartdisney91

Of all the new costumes, I think Ariel's is going to be the most controversial. The translation from the merch to real life on that one certainly threw me off - I will be curious to see everyone's reactions when she debuts.

really?
i think she looks great.
Disney ( on merchandise) has made the same dress in pink and green.
we'll see which one they choose.

I don't really mind the new costumes, I don't like them, but I'll tolerate them. The issue I have is with some of their faces.....some of them look totally different and slightly seductive. I don't like it. Namely Cinderella and Belle.

Dagger

You know what they look like? They look like if you go on ebay and buy a fake version of a Disney product from China (like a wallet or a watch or a croc jibbit that is unlicensed.) They look like a fake version of themselves. It is so repulsive that they look that seductive. I have completely boycotted the entire line of merchandise until they put them back to how they were. Did anyone see how Pocahontas lost a shoulder strap on her dress? Seriously.

ctxak98

The dress is silver, cause it's supposed to match and sparkle like her shoes.

cinderella-773278.jpg

It only appears to be blue in certain lights (usually in dark scenes), just like the Prince's clothes.

Cinderella440.jpg

which are actually yellow under "normal" lighting

disney-prince-charming.jpg

I don't mean to sound rude or know it all, but this is something that always bothers me, so I had to do this.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU! I think cinderella should have silver, aurora blue, snowwhite her yellow and blue and red, belle her gold/yellow, jasmine her blue outfit(different than aurora) ariel her Bluey/green color, Tiana the light green, mulan her colors whatever they are, rapunzel her purple pink, and pocahontas should be in her normal gear at all times..but with the necklace!

twinnstar

i dont really have a problem with Ariel's dress cause, we never saw her much after she became a princess. so maybe this is like, what she wears now haha. id believe it ;)

i hate cinderellas bangs though! too flat! her hair needs more body!

i also hate belle's hair and sultry face. belle is a beauty of course, but shes also a tough gal, who has things to do and places to go! i dont think shed like her hair all up in her face like that haha while shes trying to read and stuff. haha

JustInTime

The dress is silver, cause it's supposed to match and sparkle like her shoes.

cinderella-773278.jpg

It only appears to be blue in certain lights (usually in dark scenes), just like the Prince's clothes.

Cinderella440.jpg

which are actually yellow under "normal" lighting

disney-prince-charming.jpg

I don't mean to sound rude or know it all, but this is something that always bothers me, so I had to do this.
Both colors look like a shade of blue to me...

Figments Friend

seeing the new designs more and more, it's growing on me. Especially Ariel. i LOVE her green dress!..... i still wish they would have her in a dress from the movie though.

how cute would it be to see Ariel in her blue village dress with that huge hair bow?
It would be nice, but i am thinking Disney feels she would then look too similar to blue-village-dress Belle.
They like to try to keep a certain color reserved for certain Princesses to make it easier for little ones to tell the difference.

Kind of like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...remember them? The turtles all had different colored eye masks to make it easier for kids to tell who was who.

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom