Princess Merida meet 'n greet

mouseology

I'm glad the idiots running WDW realized the fans want Flynn as a M&G character. Nobody even cares about Rapunzel TBH... :shrug:

lol, thats a little unfair (Rapunzel's a bunch of fun in my opinion), but I see where you're coming from. If you carried out a conversation with only Rapunzel it would be pretty much like any other chat with a princess. Cinderella, Snow, Belle, you name it! Where as Flynn is so much more dynamic. He's a character that isn't like all the others, so getting a chance to talk to him is unique and fun. I'm all for bringing him back as a permantent addition.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just bringing up an update I just saw. But as JustInTime said that it does seem that It will be the Fairytale garden will be for Merida's M&G...I found this info off of Mickey News..

Concept Art
mcg982359SMALL.jpg

At Magic Kingdom Park, Merida will appear in Fairytale Garden in a setting inspired by her Scottish Highlands home, where young guests will be invited to engage in archery lessons and other activities until it’s their turn to meet her. Joining Merida will be the three bear cubs from the film, who will no doubt be up to plenty of mischief.

To prepare for Merida’s arrival, Rapunzel will be moving from Fairytale Garden April 15, to a new spot at the outskirts of Adventureland where she will continue to greet her loyal fans and subjects.

jrh1985

This summer, Guests at Magic Kingdom Park will have the opportunity to meet Merida, the bold heroine from Disney-Pixar’s newest animated feature, “Brave” (opening in theaters June 22, 2012).

Beginning in mid-May, Merida will appear at the park's Fairytale Garden in a setting inspired by her Scottish Highlands home, where young Guests will be invited to engage in archery lessons and other activities until it’s their turn to meet her. Joining Merida will be the three bear cubs from the film, who will no doubt be up to plenty of mischief.

To prepare for Merida’s arrival at Magic Kingdom Park, Rapunzel will be moving from Fairytale Garden to a new spot at the outskirts of Adventureland where she will continue to greet her loyal fans and subjects. Rapunzel will also be joining the daily Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.

- Rapunzel will appear on the porch of the Adventureland Veranda beginning April 15. Through the end of summer, Flynn Rider will accompany Rapunzel on her adventure, offering Guests another opportunity to meet him.

- On that same date, April 15, Ariel and Prince Eric will be going on an adventure of their own as they relocate to the glass gazebo, alongside the Adventureland Veranda near Swiss Family Treehouse.

What date is Rapunzel's first CADCT? Flynn too? Are she/they replacing anyone?

HMButler79

Thank goodness there is no room in DLs Westside to shove characters into irrelvant lands. Cause nothing says Britsh Coloniasm/Tropics like .........A GERMAN AND DANISH FAIRYTALE! Awesome............:brick::brick:

real mad hatter

Princess Merida.

Can't wait for the meet & greet,at last a character that will understand what iam saying.Eh, I take it she will have a Scottish accent?:ROFLOL:A Bonnie lass wae long red locks,think iam in love.:sohappy:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I love all these Meet & Greets.
The more people in line waiting to meet characters means less people in the attractions lines.
As the mother of older teenage boys, this is a win/win for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom