Princess Merida meet 'n greet

Since she is a pixar character they said she would be at Pixar Place. The meet & greet area is already there not in use. I'm sure that could always change. Or maybe they will have her in multiple locations.

This would also be an expansion, albeit a small one, of the Pixar Place area as Journey Into Narnia was located on Mickey Avenue.

Cmdr_Crimson

Who is princess merida

This is her..
Princess_Merida,_Brave,_Disney,_Pixar.jpeg

Tip Top Club

Well for a second I was going to post the original synopsis that Pixar Announced which also included a brief mention of Bears and her family, but I guess that would be too spoilery too? Even though it seems the be the most basic part of the known plot details....

Sorry...not trying to be rude, this is just silly.

drew81

Original Poster
Update on Merida-

Merida is a face character! I have seen a picture of her! She looks awesome!!!

Plan to see her this summer at WDW.

Ugh, spoilers. :fork:

But speaking of, if the characters relate to something that could be considered spoilers and they have the characters out before the film is released--does that make sense? I haven't known Disney to do something like that before. Considering the trailers so far give no major plot details other than "princess does not wish to do princess things but decide what the heck she wants to do in life on her own" I'd be surprised if they have characters out other than Merida who relate directly to plot points.

InLikeFlynn

Ugh, spoilers. :fork:

But speaking of, if the characters relate to something that could be considered spoilers and they have the characters out before the film is released--does that make sense? I haven't known Disney to do something like that before. Considering the trailers so far give no major plot details other than "princess does not wish to do princess things but decide what the heck she wants to do in life on her own" I'd be surprised if they have characters out other than Merida who relate directly to plot points.

I know the Tangled characters were out before the movie came out...which made the ending of the movie all the more confusing for us, since we'd just met a very long haired Rapunzel a week earlier.

Anyway...where did you see the photos? We wanna see!

kennygman

I know the Tangled characters were out before the movie came out...which made the ending of the movie all the more confusing for us, since we'd just met a very long haired Rapunzel a week earlier.

Anyway...where did you see the photos? We wanna see!

I would venture to guess that those photos came from backstage and would get someone fired if they were posted on the internet. We'll just be patient and she'll be out soon with her 3 brothers a puppet bears I've heard.

drew81

Original Poster
I would venture to guess that those photos came from backstage and would get someone fired if they were posted on the internet. We'll just be patient and she'll be out soon with her 3 brothers a puppet bears I've heard.

They didn't come from backstage. I'm not going to say specifically how I saw them but I did, and from what I saw she looks amazing.

John Lasseter has seen how she looks too.

startraveler

Is this just for the movie promotion or will she become a permanent character who finds her way to MK? Thanks. Hope to see her in October, but fear she'll be replaced by wreck-it Ralph characters.

Tigger1988

I heard a rumor that Merida is going where Rapunzel meets now. Rumor has it that Flynn will be returning and will be doing M&G with Rapunzel in a new area (former skyway station?).

Hope this is true.

JustInTime

I heard a rumor that Merida is going where Rapunzel meets now. Rumor has it that Flynn will be returning and will be doing M&G with Rapunzel in a new area (former skyway station?).

Hope this is true.

Yes, I have heard she might be going in Repuzel's current spot eventually. But most likely she will have a temporary sport first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom