Princess Merida meet 'n greet

kennygman

I love all these Meet & Greets.
The more people in line waiting to meet characters means less people in the attractions lines.
As the mother of older teenage boys, this is a win/win for us.

A small percentage of guests are in lines for characters at any time. Doesn't make a huge impact on lines, but adds to guest enjoyment of the Disney experience.

Why does Disneyland have Flynn as well as Rapunzel, whereas Disneyworld only has Rapunzel? Seems unfair... or is that a common difference between the two resorts?

NewfieFan

Dang, I was looking forward to meeting Flynn again! We met him when he was appearing with Rapunzel and it was one of our favorite M&Gs. Flynn was so in character!!!

Piebald

Why does Disneyland have Flynn as well as Rapunzel, whereas Disneyworld only has Rapunzel? Seems unfair... or is that a common difference between the two resorts?

One thing to consider is the amount of talent in each respective area. While there's a lot of talent in Central Florida, there seems to be an endless amount in California. And then it seems the best of the best may be sent overseas to Paris/Tokyo/etc.

asianway

You can find many threads which will point out the difference in management philosophy between the resorts. DL focuses on quality, while TDO focuses on how many units they can squeeze through.

Talent has nothing to do with it. WDW has no shortage of qualified performers.

trr1

Coming late spring/early summer-

Princess Merida will be coming to Walt Disney World as a face character. Her 3 triplet brothers: Harris, Hubert, and Hamish will also be included in the meet 'n greet and they'll appear as bears. They will be in puppet form and interact with her and guests.

who is Princess Merida?

InLikeFlynn

You can find many threads which will point out the difference in management philosophy between the resorts. DL focuses on quality, while TDO focuses on how many units they can squeeze through.

Talent has nothing to do with it. WDW has no shortage of qualified performers.

And it's a shame anyone would ever think this was the reason....it's all about $$$

mickeysaver

My partner is really looking forward to meeting Merida. I think she has seen every trailer, promo poster, and any little bit of information out there on the movie and for some reason, this princess is really becoming a bigger interest for her than Stitch, and honestly, I didn't think that was possible.

I am looking forward to the info on when Merida will be available for meet & greets, mostly so that I can quit being asked, "Is there any news on your board today from Drew?" :lol:

mickeysaver

Did I mention, OMG??!?!?! Every single stinkin' day I am getting asked, "Any news about my princess? I hope she is out for meet & greets soon.

MoonMouse1

Pictures of Merida have been floating around. If you Google "Merida Face Character" you will find it. :)

Not sure how I feel about the dress/wig...don't love it but don't hate it...

jmick71

here she is!
princessmerida.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom