Princess Merida meet 'n greet

Tori

427804_464176576929554_143447969002418_1994908_376706567_n1.jpg

Courtsey of Unofficial Disney Character Hunting Guide.

I hope she's out tomorrow.. I may have to make a trip.

Tigger1988

Yeah, I'm dead. :hammer: Gabby is NOT happy with me. Gabby=:mad:

So, um, is Merida going to be out tomorrow? If so, I can send Gabby over to make her happy. :D

Training sets aren't really announced in advance. Like a week and a half ago Flynn was out and about in EPCOT but when I was there last week he was nowhere to be found. :(

mickeysaver

Training sets aren't really announced in advance. Like a week and a half ago Flynn was out and about in EPCOT but when I was there last week he was nowhere to be found. :(

Oh I know, but you have no idea the level of nutso crazy that my partner is going over this character. lol Gabby can trace her ancestors back to Robert de Bruce, who she is descended from. The fact that Merida is pretty and kicks butt was enough to get Gabby's interest, but knowing that Merida is scottish pushed her interest just a bit further into the fanatic zone.

I showed Gabby the picture and she again sucked all of the air out of the room and said, "That one is HOT!" :lol:

So, um, if anyone wants to whisper in my ear any unofficially official training appearances of Merida anywhere at WDW, I'm all ears. ;)

MoonMouse1

This friend of Merida looks much better!

Still not loving the dress, but I definitely like her more now than the first glimpse we saw of her. :)

real mad hatter

Hmm.

Oh I know, but you have no idea the level of nutso crazy that my partner is going over this character. lol Gabby can trace her ancestors back to Robert de Bruce, who she is descended from. The fact that Merida is pretty and kicks butt was enough to get Gabby's interest, but knowing that Merida is scottish pushed her interest just a bit further into the fanatic zone.

I showed Gabby the picture and she again sucked all of the air out of the room and said, "That one is HOT!" :lol:

So, um, if anyone wants to whisper in my ear any unofficially official training appearances of Merida anywhere at WDW, I'm all ears. ;)

So her line traces to Robert the Bruce. Like myself,a royal Stewart from the west coast of Scotland.:wave:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
The plan is for Merida to be at Epcot today. She's got a new friend with her today! I don't know if there are any official times or locations though, so good luck!

muse1983

Ok so I watched a video of her in Epcot that was posted on youtube just a little while ago and honestly my opinion has changed a little bit. Sure I'm being a bit picky here and I'm sure that they didn't exactly have the amount of Scottish women to choose from that they usually have for some of the princesses but am I the only one who finds her to look much to old to be playing the part? The one that I saw in the video might not be the same one that is pictured above but that's just my quick 2 cents on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdTefwS039U&feature=g-all-u

Update: This Merida is MUCH better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_389x0V8UGM

stuart

The one in that video must have had the same voice coach as ________ van . Deary me. That has to improve. Hopefully, the casting call being done over here will produce someone with a 'more genuine' accent.

Updated, thanks to Muse updating his post as i posted lol. That second one is getting closer to the mark, although sounds like Claire Grogan with an American twang to her voice. She also seems to be younger which helps, although for some reason as well I think the first one seems to be over-acting the role a bit. Not sure.

Hang on, that underscore should be a certain person's first name, but the board censors it lol!

coolmark18

She looks accent but their accents need help - they sound Irish/American/Kinda scottish?

But they're in training so it might be better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom