Princess Merida meet 'n greet

Kevin_W

June 22. I have it on my calendar to take my 3.5 year-old DD to her first movie theater visit. :)

Witchy

Have a good time! Tangled was my DD's first movie theater trip at age 2.5. It was a good time. We don't go out to movies much (The Muppets was the only other film she or we have seen in the theater), bu tmy daughter saw a trailer for Braev and said "Mommy, I want to see that movie!".

drew81

Original Poster
Update on the "Brave" meet n greet-

Merida's 3 brothers will be going away in the near future.

mm52200

Why??? Odd how they always seem to go to these efforts to plus meet and greets or shows, but then they take away the thing that makes it unique pretty quickly.

ajbidwell

They are probably getting rid of the bears to reallocate the cost of opporating them to the Enchanted Tales with Belle. That is just a guess, but it seems to be the way things work when it comes to characters.

jjnshane

I have heard that either the 9th is the last day or they will be gone by the 9th. I have a feeling they might be leaving due to technical difficulty. Since it is outdoors, the bears wouldn't come out in the rain -- Merida would still meet if it wasn't a downpour, but the bears wouldn't. It could also be that those trained in "bear handling" will be going over to work Enchanted Tales with Belle (same technology?)

wiigirl

The bears wouldn't work for minimum wage anymore ;)

Darn unions :p
75.gif

InLikeFlynn

I couldn't be more ed with whoever makes these decisions at this very moment if they were literally ing all over my luggage that will be arriving with me in 3 weeks. :mad:

InLikeFlynn

I have heard that either the 9th is the last day or they will be gone by the 9th. I have a feeling they might be leaving due to technical difficulty. Since it is outdoors, the bears wouldn't come out in the rain -- Merida would still meet if it wasn't a downpour, but the bears wouldn't. It could also be that those trained in "bear handling" will be going over to work Enchanted Tales with Belle (same technology?)

And it could be they are just CHEAP....because, will they be leaving DL too? Probably not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom