Princess Merida meet 'n greet

real mad hatter

Where's My Hankie!

The tears are running down my face. What accent is that? I've watched the clip several times and she's hilarious,I love it. Reminds me of Mel Gibson in Braveheart. There's even a statue of Mel at the foot of Wallaces Monument in Stirling where tourists take photos thinking it's William Wallace.Oh well,I canna wait to meet the wee lass and get my photo taken with her.:wave:

Admiral01

Premium Member

JimboJones123

JimboJones123

I will admit that the personality she has shown in the clips IN NO WAY matches her tone from the trailers. If she is going to be this fun and spirited in the movie, marketing royally dropped the ball on this one.

The trailers make her seem dark and moody with no personality. I guess, since Burton's personalityless Alice made hundreds of millions, why bother breaking formula?

This is the most energy I have seen out of anything Brave related so far.

NASAMan

She dropped the imaginary bow when she released the imaginary arrow. Hahahahaha.

I agree, give her a real bow as a prop. There are many others bow poses that can be done besides drawing the imaginary arrow. More empowering ones as well.

There is a bow. Just like the one in the film.

twirl2378

:sohappy: :D Any reports or sightings for this weekend at EPCOT? And is she moving around EPCOT or are they have her around a specific area? I'm at Disney this weekend and might have to hunter her down. She looks great but I hope the accent improves!

audiotinker

I'm assuming that she isn't Scottish... I don't understand why they never have the people that portray the characters come from the place where the actual character is from. That would be so much better and not look/sound as cheesy. There must be someone that works there with a Scottish accent, or for that matter, looks more like her. I just don't understand the casting sometimes, but then I think... Sheesh, I'm getting all bent out of shape about this like I'm an expert at casting character look-alikes or something. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::ROFLOL:

I'm sure she's great :p Like I could do a better job... The only accent impression I can do is Mary Poppins chimney sweep British. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom