PRIDE: Community

disneygeek90

As an LGBT media enthusiast, I gotta give a shout out to Wynonna Earp, who wrapped their series on Friday. The most inclusive, positive and downright beautiful portrayal of LGBT characters I have ever seen. The first 3 seasons are on Netflix, and Season 4 just wrapped this week and should all be on the Syfy app.

I wish there was more, but I highly highly recommend checking it out. Genre tv supernatural fighting gays... what's not to like!

BuddyThomas

Tonight at 7:30 PM. Streaming for free. Note - this is a college production, so it may totally suck.

Disney Analyst

Original Poster

I have found it interesting the conversation that’s been happening regarding the way he treated his ex.

A lot saying great and good for him for living openly and freely, but he doesn’t get a pass just for coming out. He apparently stalked and harassed her, even placed a tracker on her car.

And now he’s apparently getting a reality show on Netflix about his coming out / being a gay athlete, and exploring the gay community with his gay guide Gus Kenworthy. The concept has been properly roasted online by many in the gay community.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I wonder how much he is driven by attention & the appreciation from others?
There's word for that.... Opportunist! Yeah just like Miss Jenner.
3 TV shows before he came out... Now a deal for a show on him being gay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom