Press event Tuesday, Jan. 18th.

MAF

Why would they plaster "Fall 2012" on the concept drawing if they really mean end of 2013? I'm sorry but I still think its a joke that WDW is opening their TLM attraction over two years after DL's version.

Mr.Mouse

My favorite movies are "Beauty and the Beast" and "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", so I'm happy and it is with a real emotion that I see the evolution of Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. Thank you & Congratulations .

ABigBrassBand

:lol:
I'm just hoping for Shanghai tonight :D

I was googling and found this on the Shanghai Wikipedia page:

January 18,2011 A mainland government official today has confirmed that Shanghai Disneyland which is scheduled now to open in 2015 will be 2-3 times the size of Hong Kong Disneyland and will contain three themed lands. Speculation is that these 3 themed lands will include of course a Magic Kingdom as well as themed lands modeled after Epcot Center and Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

Huzzah!

juan

I was googling and found this on the Shanghai Wikipedia page:

January 18,2011 A mainland government official today has confirmed that Shanghai Disneyland which is scheduled now to open in 2015 will be 2-3 times the size of Hong Kong Disneyland and will contain three themed lands. Speculation is that these 3 themed lands will include of course a Magic Kingdom as well as themed lands modeled after Epcot Center and Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

Huzzah!

First part right, second part (what the lands will be) not so much.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Why would they plaster "Fall 2012" on the concept drawing if they really mean end of 2013? I'm sorry but I still think its a joke that WDW is opening their TLM attraction over two years after DL's version.
I agree and think you should boycott WDW and all related fan sites in protest.

JimboJones123

Outdoor Mine Dark Ride = Too awesome for words. Finally something that rivals Alice at Disneyland. NOW, I am pumped!

Seriously, that is WAY COOL!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

Just a tad more going into this endeavor than what DL is getting....

MAF

I agree and think you should boycott WDW and all related fan sites in protest.

There's no excuse as to why it would take them 2 years longer when the projects were started around the same time. I don't buy the, "Oh the facade is mucher greater..." argument.

NYwdwfan

There's no excuse as to why it would take them 2 years longer when the projects were started around the same time. I don't buy the, "Oh the facade is mucher greater..." argument.

It's not an argument. It's a fact.
Oh nevermind.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

So don't. They'll get everything completed when they can. Obviously some attractions and rides will open before others.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Like I said complete and total Disney boycott is the only answer. They will never learn if they are not punished.

T-1MILLION

It was planned to go into DCA to fix it up long before it was planned for the site at Fantasyland. Also, the sites themselves are different with their surroundings. Potter really pushed Disney to make a clone of it in Orlando.

juan

LM at DCA had a good 4-5 month jump on WDW it also is a basic building.

WDW has large castle and water features. Plumbing that will take a while.

I would also bet that as we speak, ride components are being loaded into the building. It will just take a while to complete everything.

MAF

Like I said complete and total Disney boycott is the only answer. They will never learn if they are not punished.

Oh look someone repeating a pathetic attempt at sarcasm, AGAIN. So witty...

Like I said, facades shouldn't take two years to create. No excuse...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom