Press event Tuesday, Jan. 18th.

S

stphnbogert

Yeah...that remains a possibility.

Lee in the article (FOX 35) it states that the new princess meet and greet will feature....Aurora, Cinderella and other Disney princesses, such as Tiana and Rapunzel

what other princesses are they adding?

JustInTime

Lee in the article (FOX 35) it states that the new princess meet and greet will feature....Aurora, Cinderella and other Disney princesses, such as Tiana and Rapunzel

Well, they will have to have the basics at first. I am sure the article is incorrect seeing as Patf have their own spot (garden in LS) and Tangled (Garden FL). Because Toontown will be closed, all the Princesses will be relocated to this spot. I am sure they will be Cindy, Snow, Belle, ariel and Aurora. Then after Belle, Snow and Aurora the other 2 ladies princes will move in. And possibly Tiana by this time seeing as this would be 2 years form now and the PATF area may close. No idea is this is how it will all play out but we will see...

Not liking this update from teh Disney Parks Blog post on the Fantasyland Expansion

"And Tinkerbell and her fairy friends will be joining the cast at Epcot where they will have special roles bringing the flora and fauna to life during the Flower and Garden Festival"

Looks like they are doing away with the Year Round M&G of the Fairies.

Lee

Adventurer

Princesses?
Honestly...don't know...don't care.
I try to ignore them as much as possible.:shrug:

stuart

Little early for the announcement later today

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl.../?CMP=SOC-DPFY11Q2Twitter1.18.1118-01-11@0001

Snow White Mine Train Confirmed
One opportunity we’re especially excited about is the chance to tell Snow White’s story in a fresh new way. The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will take you on a rollicking, musical ride into the mine “where a million diamonds shine.” The coaster will feature a first-of-its kind ride system with a train of ride vehicles that swing back and forth as they whisk along the track. The journey will be accompanied by music from the classic Disney film and animated figures of Snow White and the Dwarfs.

NYwdwfan

From the Disney Parks blog:

"The New Fantasyland will be constructed in phases with most new experiences open by 2013. We look forward to sharing more with you as our work progresses."

So Disney, I ask you:

(1) define "most" in "most new experiences"
(2) does "by 2013" mean before 2013 starts or "by" the end of "2013"?

Lee

Adventurer
From the Disney Parks blog:

"The New Fantasyland will be constructed in phases with most new experiences open by 2013. We look forward to sharing more with you as our work progresses."

So Disney, I ask you:

(1) define "most" in "most new experiences"
(2) does "by 2013" mean before 2013 starts or "by" the end of "2013"?
Most means all but the Mine Ride.
And they mean the end of 2013/early 2014.

JimboJones123

HOLY CRAP, there are a lot of people viewing this right now!

404 in News and Rumors.

Awesome job with the hype to all contributers to this site!

I' blown away for an early Tuesday afternoon.

Guess what the public wants-- NEW WDW STUFF!

MAF

So it went from Fall 2012 to the end of 2013? What a joke... Kinda pathetic knowing that Disneyland's version of TLM will be open this year. :brick:

Moving Forward

Agreed 100%.

When we rode Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland last fall for the first time since we were kids, we said, "that's it?!" at the end. Some attractions may be loved for their nostalgic value, but if that's all they have going for them, a change is due.

I completely agree. In fact, a lot of Disneyland Fantasyland dark rides need to be updated or replaced. This is especially true of Toad, it has cheap 2D sets, and felt like a local carnival ride.

If Snow White is replaced by a cool mine coaster type ride I would be thrilled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom