Press event Tuesday, Jan. 18th.

jt04

My guess is that they are closing the park because they will be showcasing the new castle projections.

As for a 5th gate, let's hope not!. Unless it is some small exclusive boutique park. WDW needs to upgrade the existing parks IMO.

And I am rather stunned the top brass will be there. Now they have my hopes up this is at least as big as the D23 announcements in 2009.

:)

raven

Original Poster
See you in Wonderland on Tuesday.

See you in maybe 10 years then. :lol:

Seen the plans, concept art and a lot more. No Wonderland.

Maybe Disney should just make an entire Tim Burton park though, now that I think about it. That truely would be awesome!

Lee

Adventurer
The main reason any top brass would be in Florida right now is for the Dream's sailing. That is the what's behind the whole event. Everything else is just being made part of the press event due to convenience.
The Dream and the new marketing campaign. Those are the stars of the event. The rest is just a bonus.
Forget any huge, unforseen announcements. Very little, if anything, that is said will be a surprise.

jt04

See you in maybe 10 years then. :lol:

Seen the plans, concept art and a lot more. No Wonderland.

Maybe Disney should just make an entire Tim Burton park though, now that I think about it. That truely would be awesome!

Will we be pleased with the concept art? :veryconfu

S

stphnbogert

i'll just be pleased by the concept art. does this mean that the dwarves mine ride has been completley finalized and construction could start soon on it?

jtizzle1023

I think we might be getting to excited here. It could be just a press event to show off the new Let the Memories Begin Castle Projection show. Not to be on the pessimistic side. I would love to see some new concept art

trr1

will this be a live webcast like they did with the last one that had M.J. Fox?

so how will the outside world find out about the news from the press conference newspaper, tv show, webcast?
and could they be announcing another 2 ships or a park expansion for AK

SoupBone

Wonderland not Snowwhite. If come Tuesday they announce Wonderland do I get accepted into the clique around here? I was very confident that the Indy Stunt show was being replaced by a mine coaster. But the Car Stunt show proved to be so unpopular that Disney decided to keep Indy and we should see the Car Stunt show not get rethemed or made over but completely shut down in the near future. The popularity of Indy vs. the newer car stunt show was a surprise to many. You also have to factor in than when Disney bought Pixar - leadership changed and the money to give us an updated Star Tours & Indy ride was used for Pixar Place. A least we are now still getting the updated Star Tours. See you in Wonderland on Tuesday.

If you are right, you are setting yourself up for instant EPIC-NESS on this site, but if you are wrong no one will ever entertain anything you say. That's how far out there you are putting yourself. FWIW I would love to see something themed as Wonderland! :sohappy:

raven

Original Poster
If you are right, you are setting yourself up for instant EPIC-NESS on this site, but if you are wrong no one will ever entertain anything you say. That's how far out there you are putting yourself. FWIW I would love to see something themed as Wonderland! :sohappy:

The are selling some pretty cool Alice in Wonderland mouse ears right now. :lol:

danstadnik

It seems like a lot of people are throwing blue sky comments up here in regards to Tuesday's announcement so they can say "I guessed it first!" So here's mine...
NO Snow White changes, no new mine ride, no "Project x"... basically nothing new. Mermaid, Beast, and Dumbo stuff will be up and running by Christmas 2012, and thats about it. Maybe a Fantasyland stage in the Snow White/ Project x spot with "Princess Dance Party" showing 7 times a day or something like that.
I'm not wishing for it, but it seems like one of those things that COULD happen... And if I'm right I'm a genius!

raven

Original Poster
It seems like a lot of people are throwing blue sky comments up here in regards to Tuesday's announcement so they can say "I guessed it first!" So here's mine...
NO Snow White changes, no new mine ride, no "Project x"... basically nothing new. Mermaid, Beast, and Dumbo stuff will be up and running by Christmas 2012, and thats about it. Maybe a Fantasyland stage in the Snow White/ Project x spot with "Princess Dance Party" showing 7 times a day or something like that.
I'm not wishing for it, but it seems like one of those things that COULD happen... And if I'm right I'm a genius!

Well you at least have given me another post to quote once the announcement has been made. :D

flavious27

Wonderland not Snowwhite. If come Tuesday they announce Wonderland do I get accepted into the clique around here? I was very confident that the Indy Stunt show was being replaced by a mine coaster. But the Car Stunt show proved to be so unpopular that Disney decided to keep Indy and we should see the Car Stunt show not get rethemed or made over but completely shut down in the near future. The popularity of Indy vs. the newer car stunt show was a surprise to many. You also have to factor in than when Disney bought Pixar - leadership changed and the money to give us an updated Star Tours & Indy ride was used for Pixar Place. A least we are now still getting the updated Star Tours. See you in Wonderland on Tuesday.

:veryconfu

Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show isn't popular?

heathermn

My guess this is nothing.

Now it would be great if they announced they recived a 3 billion dollar check with the provision of all it has to be spend in the 4 parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom