Potter 2.0 Construction Thread

lazyboy97o

Will that be enough? I mean for a theme park attraction maybe, but this is going to be shared between two parks! So that means 1,000 and hour per park.
You are forgetting that there are two trains, so the 2,000 number should be for each side as a separate attraction.

HTF

With a 4 min ride time and a maximum 100 sec turn on each end were still looking at 2200-2400 per hour me thinks.

WED99

With a 4 min ride time and a maximum 100 sec turn on each end were still looking at 2200-2400 per hour me thinks.
Yeh, I don't know how that's going to work. Sounds like it would be faster just to walk out the entrance and into Uni

AswaySuller

Yeh, I don't know how that's going to work. Sounds like it would be faster just to walk out the entrance and into Uni
Maybe... but that's not the point is it?
It's easier to walk up main street than get the trolley but it's an experience.
This is also a way of thematically linking the two areas and having continuity flowing between them. Making people walk through the parks, out past the hard rock cafe back into universal studios wouldn't be ideal really.

WED99

Maybe... but that's not the point is it?
It's easier to walk up main street than get the trolley but it's an experience.
This is also a way of thematically linking the two areas and having continuity flowing between them. Making people walk through the parks, out past the hard rock cafe back into universal studios wouldn't be ideal really.
This is true.

Still, it would be great if they added some more cars and increased it to maybe 3000 an hour. But I am just hoping they include a queue even more detailed than FJ because if I'm going to wait, I want to be entertained while doing it!

HTF

You could walk across the Seven Seas Lagoon faster than the monorail could take you there but where is the fun in that? As far as the queues Gringotts will surpass the FJ in terms of detail and visual offerings but can't say the same for the HE. Then again how could anyone complain about a queue being great but just not on the FJ level. The FJ queue is the best in the states with ToT and EE close behind so to instantly say it must be better in order to be entertained is a unrealistic unfortunately.

WED99

You could walk across the Seven Seas Lagoon faster than the monorail could take you there but where is the fun in that? As far as the queues Gringotts will surpass the FJ in terms of detail and visual offerings but can't say the same for the HE. Then again how could anyone complain about a queue being great but just not on the FJ level. The FJ queue is the best in the states with ToT and EE close behind so to instantly say it must be better in order to be entertained is a unrealistic unfortunately.
No I said I hope it is better and that I hope I am entertained by the queue. Never said it had to be better to be good.

GLaDOS

This is true.

Still, it would be great if they added some more cars and increased it to maybe 3000 an hour. But I am just hoping they include a queue even more detailed than FJ because if I'm going to wait, I want to be entertained while doing it!

You're math is wrong.

168 passengers per train. let's just say at the longest a 7 minute total cycle time. That's about 9.5 cycles per hour. 9.5x168 = 1,596 passengers per hour. 1,596 passengers per hour per train x 2 trains = 3,192 passengers per hour.

WED99

You're math is wrong.

168 passengers per train. let's just say at the longest a 7 minute total cycle time. That's about 9.5 cycles per hour. 9.5x168 = 1,596 passengers per hour. 1,596 passengers per hour per train x 2 trains = 3,192 passengers per hour.
How is my math wrong? I didn't do any math o_O I'm just going off what other people are saying.

JT3000

Not if you want to experience the attraction, which would be the entire point of waiting. It isn't merely transportation. But I hope a lot of people still do what you suggest. Shorter waits for the train.

Disneyhead'71

HenryMystic, there is now going to be an internal investigation about the photo leaks. I was taking pics behind Nassal from an City of Orlando sidewalk and they were aggressive enough that I just left even though I was fully within my rights to be where I was and doing what I was doing. But that guy wasn't interested in hearing me try and explain public access law to him.

TalkingHead

HenryMystic, there is now going to be an internal investigation about the photo leaks. I was taking pics behind Nassal from an City of Orlando sidewalk and they were aggressive enough that I just left even though I was fully within my rights to be where I was and doing what I was doing. But that guy wasn't interested in hearing me try and explain public access law to him.

Thanks for taking one for the team. Is it worth driving past Nassal to get a peek at what they're doing or is a pretty thoroughly sealed up building?

cheezbat

And of course all pics that were on the net are now gone.

Uni doesn't want the cat out of the bag even though all the fans know already!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom