Potter 2.0 Construction Thread

AndyMagic

Original Poster
This forum needed a dedicated thread for all Potter related construction. Shot from today courtesy of AmusementPics.com ...

20120823-048.jpg

Here we see the steel framework for Gringotts.:eek:

Captain Chaos

Already going vertical with at least 3 wall/foundation sections of the basement completed, just still a few feet below ground level. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if the Hogwarts Express station starts popping up, as well.

Were the permits for the other parts of Potter 2.0 approved yet? I was actually under the assumption only the Gringott's permit has been approved and the others were still pending.

HenryMystic

Were the permits for the other parts of Potter 2.0 approved yet? I was actually under the assumption only the Gringott's permit has been approved and the others were still pending.
Everything but Diagon Alley has been approved and is under construction.

And considering BGT420 said "within Potter 2.0" the vertical construction will be a Potter building, most likely Kings Cross.

The waterfront won't have buildings.

GLaDOS

They're not saving it to trump a Disney announcement. They're waiting until the end of next year to dissuade people from postponing vacations.

AndyMagic

Original Poster
Should be Avatar but the way Disney has been moving lately it will 2030 before that's finished. I think Disney seems to have ADD.

Let's be fair. Their ADD seems limited to building attractions. Building appendages that distribute fastpasses to attractions that will never need them seem to go up in no time. I know people are just DYING to snap up a Seas With Nemo and Friends fastpass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom