POTC: Grafitti in the queue.

Jose

It isn't ghetto, nor is it the "worst behaved public" it is part of mainland European culture ... the cost of doing business - they could repaint if they wanted to.
Yes, DLP is very poor right now and they don't want to spend money on such things... also, the people who go to the resort are very naughty :confused:

openendedsky

I just found out that they don't sell chewing gum in the parks because of litter bugs or just plain stupid people putting it everywhere.
This is genius. Because I can't tell you how many times I've stepped in gum during the spiderman queue at universal. (Hint: Too many)

I find it very disappointing, though not particularly surprising, that people can't just leave things be and have to ruin/deface them.

AndyS2992

The only graffiti I have ever seen at WDW was on a wooden railing outside the Frontierland station written in pen saying something like 'JC <3 LM''. Why they felt the need to write that there is beyond me.

Goofyernmost

POTC has gum placed on every in ride arch the boats go under. Ill upload a photograph when the chance arises.
Well, Disney cannot control your purchasing gum before you get there, so it will still be around, but they are not trying to make money off the sale of gum. Probably hasn't occurred to anyone yet. Until now.

Clever Name

The only graffiti I have ever seen at WDW was on a wooden railing outside the Frontierland station written in pen saying something like 'JC <3 LM''. Why they felt the need to write that there is beyond me.
Some people have such low self esteem that they put permanent graffiti on their bodies in the form of tattoos. They don't respect themselves so it's unlikely they'd be inclined to respect public property or the private property of others.

Obi Walt Kenobi

You know I've gone through that queue many times including just last Monday and have never noticed it I must be distracted by some thing else. Not that I'm surprised, I've notice more people leaving trash in the queues and even in ride vehicles lately. Really wish people had a little better home traing, behavior, manners, mortals, ethics, overall respect for things that we share.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom