POTC: Grafitti in the queue.

AndyS2992

Go to Disneyland Paris if you want to see graffiti everywhere :( It is literally everywhere. All up the walls of Tower of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain. Everywhere.. It is also written in thick black sharpie half the time too :/

The Empress Lilly

Go to Disneyland Paris if you want to see graffiti everywhere :( It is literally everywhere. All up the walls of Tower of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain. Everywhere.. It is also written in thick black sharpie half the time too :/
DLP is complete ghetto. Worst behaved public of any Disney park worldwide.

Like the Brazilian animals in WDW, but then without their having the excuse of being in a large Tour Group.

Jim Chandler

It's spoiled brat syndrome. Kids now have no respect for anything. Its something we share across the pond

IMHO it is not just kids. The respect is not only about other people's property but also self respect. This is not just at Disney but everywhere. I am not an elitist but it drives me nuts to see how some people dress in the parks. I'm not talking about things like exposed bathing suits I mean plain over exposure and see through clothes that people wear every where. Some look like they just walked off the construction site or just left the pole dance. I know many save years to go on trips but if you are spending money to take a dream trip or even just the weekend trip please don't wear the pink undies that show through your clothes or guys wear a clean Unstained muscle T shirt and if you are overweight wear something with more cloth.
I don't want to go back to the 50s but just clean up Please

MouseDreaming

I just found out that they don't sell chewing gum in the parks because of litter bugs or just plain stupid people putting it everywhere.
It has always been this way. Walt didn't want people spitting out their gum and sullying his park. I'm just glad that no one since then had said you know, we should have gum. People have been asking for it, and we could sell a lot of it!;)

baggienath7

to me that shouts out a couple of things,:mad:
1- bored/tired children in the Que
2-Rowdy young teens with no respect for anything or anyone(which im sad to say you get everywhere you go, not just Disney)
it is annoying though to think people spend thousands to go to Disney as its that one 'Special' place yet still couldn't give a hoot about walls that are there to make it such a special place (Ok its only a wall in POTC) but its just the principle, the hard work people put in to make Disney so unique and people are more bothered about tagging there name, thoughtless and need to learn to not wreck whats not there's to wreck..........sorry that's my rants over for today, back to my happy face :D

Marc Gil

It has always been this way. Walt didn't want people spitting out their gum and sullying his park. I'm just glad that no one since then had said you know, we should have gum. People have been asking for it, and we could sell a lot of it!;)
Yeah I heard that story from a cast member when I was over at Daisy's Garden at the Dolphin Hotel. I didn't get any gum, but I got a pack of character mints. Lol

MouseDreaming

I always remembered POTC having graffiti in the queue. I'm surprised nobody had noticed it yet.
Exactly. Graffiti, in general, is not a new thing. How long it takes to decide to deal with the aftermath is the point. People like to make a mark to say "Hey, I was here!" Much like a dog lifts his leg to mark his spot. (You ever notice how the caves on TSI smell like pee? Makes you wonder...)
Does it make it right? No. Would I be happy to learn either of my kids did it? No. But, you have to figure, that it must be written in some budget somewhere. Somebody has to expect it will happen. What is the deciding factor to deal with it? Would they be right on it if it were swear words? I wish it was more of a broken window policy. See it, fix it. I have to think that maybe if other kids (I guess I shouldn't assume it's just kids) didn't see it there in the first place, maybe they wouldn't think what a great idea it is.

Goofyernmost

I won't go as far as accusing any specific tour groups, but you can count on it being some group of brain deads, thinking how cool they are. Could easily be an American tour group though judging by the fact that none of the names/words I could identify seemed foreign.:mad:

SirLink

DLP is complete ghetto. Worst behaved public of any Disney park worldwide.

Like the Brazilian animals in WDW, but then without their having the excuse of being in a large Tour Group.

It isn't ghetto, nor is it the "worst behaved public" it is part of mainland European culture ... the cost of doing business - they could repaint if they wanted to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom