POTC: Grafitti in the queue.

BoarderPhreak

That's horrible. First BTMRR, now POTC. It's truly hard to understand what some people are (or clearly are not) thinking.

I think the best response is to wipe it out immediately, so these punks never get their "15 minutes." It also sends a clear signal (along with prosecution or banning) that this won't be tolerated.

EDIT: Furthermore, if it's wiped out frequently and ASAP - these types won't see existing graffiti and think to add their own in the first place.

Tim_4

Brazilians, school bands, sports teams, church groups, UCF freshmen, etc. Any group that brings punk kids who are "too cool" for Disney. The teenager that's here with his mom and dad might break down and pull his earbuds out for some family time but it's a different story when he's trying to be a grade-A bada** on his high school choir trip. It's like the skanky teenagers who run CityWalk in the summer and Halloween Horror Nights in the fall.

Disney actually does itself a favor by appearing too "kiddie" for the generally disrespectful 13 to 24 crowd but there are always the bad apples. Those folks are part of the reason I'm not too upset about the nightclubs staying closed. It might not be worth pleasing the batch of responsible adults who enjoy the nightlife because of the additional hooligans that atmosphere would attract.

G00fyDad

Are these really average guests or just average morons? I really doubt the average guest is responsible for doing this kind of crap. I'd say it was the lower percentile. You have guests like us that (in this regard) are in the high percentile that see this as a criminal act. Then you have the average guest who wouldn't do this, but does not really care as much as we do. Then you have the lower percentile group of bottom feeding heathens that think this crap is cute or too lazy to mind their offspring. They are the ones doing this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom