Post your Disney Layouts here!

Tidbit

Haunted Mansion during MNSSHP

myscrapbookpages020.jpg

Tidbit

not very happy with the way the picture of this page came out.....it's way too orange and dark. But here it is anyway you guys will get the picture ..haha ;-)

myscrapbookpages015.jpg

eagles

I think I may be worse! :lol: I really think that's part of the reason why I like digital so much. I can't help but cut straight on my computer! :lookaroun:D

:ROFLOL:

i'm with you! even with all the cutting tools i have here i can never get a straight cut with tradional.

great halloween page! :sohappy:

Tidbit

Thanks guys......ya'll are nutts:ROFLOL: who said anything about a straight line.....I just wing-it & hope I don't cut someone's head off and have to start all over:ROFLOL: ok last Halloween page for 2008....this one is way too dark which makes it look more orange than it is.

myscrapbookpages022.jpg

Tidbit

Sad to say no more Halloween Pages----yet! Here is the very last Disney page I have, so I better get moving and finish some of the Disney Christmas pages or the Night Of Joy @WDW pages. On this page the picture turned out dark & more redish orange than it is. This is are very favorite restaurant at MGM opps I mean DHS.

Notice the napkin I used ;-) I told ya'll I use any & everything.

myscrapbookpages027.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom