Post your Disney Layouts here!

ann0d

Here an Epcot layouts I did.
975.jpg

And another one with Goofy
964.jpg

Tidbit

Donna-- I love the Showdown with Goofy page, and the Japan page is awsome! I will be going to WDW in Oct for my honeymoon & plan to spend an entire day in World Showcase.......

Tidbit

Amber--I really love the "Resort Hopping" pages! This is something that my family has not had the chance to do yet, but maybe when we go for Night Of Joy in Sept we'll give it a try. Your pages have inspired me to try it.

oh by the way guys & gals my first name is: Leigh

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Amber--I really love the "Resort Hopping" pages! This is something that my family has not had the chance to do yet, but maybe when we go for Night Of Joy in Sept we'll give it a try. Your pages have inspired me to try it.

oh by the way guys & gals my first name is: Leigh

Nice to meet you Leigh! That is actually my middle name, spelled just that way :)

Oh resort hopping is fun. I always get to WDW on a Saturday, but don't go into the parks until Sunday...Saturday is for resort hopping. Definitely worth a try. I can never justify right now staying at a Moderate or Deluxe with as much time as I spend in the park. I really just sleep there. :eek: So this is a time to pretend I'm a guest at the others :D

ann0d

Donna-- I love the Showdown with Goofy page, and the Japan page is awsome! I will be going to WDW in Oct for my honeymoon & plan to spend an entire day in World Showcase.......

THank you everyone, I looked for the mfg for the pocket but I got rid of the wrapping! SOrry!!!! This was the first time in YEARS we actually spent time exploring the countries, so I got lots of cool shots. My kids never wanted to spend time doing that, they are all kind of thrill ride kids. Now we only have my one son, and he was doing that kidscot thing, Heck I never even knew that there was anything beyond the theater in China! LOL I will have to post the rest of Epcot layouts, I took the best pic and made it a 5x7 and did a special page to introduce each country for my album. I'll see if I can get that together. I have bits and pieces on my blog. I need to get that organized better. I have about 20 more pictures for my last trip. Then I am going to load them into flickr.

Does anyone know can I put them in the photography picture here, or is that just for photos?

Congrats on your upcoming marriage, How awesome! I told my DH when are going to renew our vows someday in Disney! We got married in Vegas which was fun. LOL My sister just got engaged in front of the castle, How romantic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom