Post your Disney Layouts here!

minnie2000

I love those pages Jen!

You're right - we should start the challenges again. I haven't done any scrapbooking for ages, and that would give me the boost that I need to start again!

mouselvrmom

I don't think that I'll get this trip done before I go again, but I did get another page done.

mickeycopy.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Inspired by Holly's trip report on her recent trip with her Mom, I brought my camera to my Mom's house last weekend and took pics of the scrapbook I made for her after our last trip, a long weekend at the end of August, 2005 to celebrate her 70th birthday.

Her 70th bday had actually been in June 2004, and her wish was to visit WDW again--her first trip was for her 65th bday in 1999 :eek: and I took her back again the following year for a short 2-night trip because I wanted her to experience the Milennium Celebration (Illum & Tapestry of Nations parade). We weren't able to manage it for her actual 70th birthday, so the trip was a year late. :eek:

Here goes:

I used an 8x8 book by Sandylion which is still available thru joann.com:
Cover.jpg

I don't know why, but I usually make a kind of "storybook" when I scrap a single trip.
Page1.jpg

Also, you'll have to forgive the glare on some of the photos. :(

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Page4.jpg

Page5.jpg

(I had mentioned the birthday to the desk clerk when we checked in, and she asked who was Mom's favorite character. The balloons were attached to an autographed photo of Snow White.)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Page10.jpg

Page11.jpg

(being Irish, my Mom drinks more than a dozen cups of tea a day, which is the reason for the reference to tea on the page above)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom