Post your Disney Layouts here!

ann0d

Here are some two pagers I did on AK
874bd.jpg

868b.jpg

872bd.jpg

HollyBelle

I love all your pages, Jenn! I really like the bug eyes page and all your AK pages in general. I love the capture you got of everyone exiting Kali completely drenched... so fun! The picture of the kids with Stitch is hilarious and I really enjoyed your journaling on Fiesta Donald! Those margaritas really are the best thing to indulge in on a hot day. I can only imagine how exhausted you were at the end of that day... you accomplished so much!

Hobbes, that book is so great and you finished it in like no time! I'm still working on one I started a year ago. I adore that last picture of your daughter with her suitcase. Great choice of words for the hard letters, like Z!

Donna, great stuff! I love the Hakuna Matata page with all the swatches of "fabric" stitched across the bottom. And the tree with buttons is too cute. All these AK pages make me want to ride Expedition Everest this afternoon... if only!

mouselvrmom

Hobbes, Jenn they are all fantastic! WTG :sohappy:

Thanks, Donna! I adore your AK pages! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'd have to say the tree of life page! What a tree! :sohappy:

I love all your pages, Jenn! I really like the bug eyes page and all your AK pages in general. I love the capture you got of everyone exiting Kali completely drenched... so fun! The picture of the kids with Stitch is hilarious and I really enjoyed your journaling on Fiesta Donald! Those margaritas really are the best thing to indulge in on a hot day. I can only imagine how exhausted you were at the end of that day... you accomplished so much!

Thanks, Holly! I was just glad that I was the one taking the picture of everyone drenched at Kali and not the one coming back drenched. I got wet enough! :lol: I find that a margarita makes a nice end to any day. :D And tired is not in my vocabulary in Disney! I get plenty of sleep at home, I'm there to enjoy. :lookaroun:lol:

Hobbes130

Kudos for finishing your book, Hobbes! They turned out fantastic! And I say good luck on your photopass mission coming up! Sounds like a great time! And as a side note, I love your daughter's jacket! It is too cute! :D

Thanks Jen I can't believe how quick I finished it either just got into a rhythm with it and having less pictures really helped. That little coat still hangs in her wardrobe, 5 years on I still can't get rid of it :lol:

Hobbes, your book is fantastic. And I love love that last picture!
Thank you Tammy, it is a cute picture and I am so glad I took it, I have no idea what z would have been other wise :ROFLOL:

Hobbes, Jenn they are all fantastic! WTG :sohappy:
Thank you Donna, - great job on your pages too. I love the Hakunamatata one I really like the animal print patches and really chunky stitching - it looks great.

Hobbes, that book is so great and you finished it in like no time! I'm still working on one I started a year ago. I adore that last picture of your daughter with her suitcase. Great choice of words for the hard letters, like Z!

Thank you Holly - I am pleased with how the alphabet came together and with the phrases not being too tenuous for each letter.

Hobbes130

I must be mad but I have decided to completely redo my 2007 album from scratch. when I started it I didn't know about digital scrapping so it is more of a photo montage book rather than a scrapbook and it has no journalling. So its back to the drawing board as they say.

Heres the first page (date and key details etc will be on the cover so I didn't think it was necessary for this first page)

18365_421298675634_776645634_10561226_7528209_n.jpg

HollyBelle

Great page, Hobbes! Wow... I can't catch up on pages, and you're taking on a redo. That's impressive. Can't wait to see all the pages as they come together!

Hobbes130

It does seem a bit of a never ending task! I can't believe I am redoing the album to be honest but I am such a perfectionist and I know I won't be happy if I get it printed up as it is now. I have learnt so many new skills since I started it all those 3 years ago :ROFLOL:

I have a huge list of albums to work through

Disney 2007
Disney 2009
Pregnancy/ first year album
Then all our photos since our daughter was born need to go into albums, thats 7 years worth :eek:
I also want to make a heritage album and I must start this soon, my nan is 91 in March so I must sit down with her and go through all her old photos while she is still here to tell me about them.

I am trying to do a page a day and hopefully I will catch up - eventually.

HollyBelle

Great pages, Jenn! I love the Test Track ride photos. It's so fun that you all get a car to yourselves. And I find the picture of Lexie texting in Japan hilarious... it just screams teenager. I think it's so fun that you and Coree were able to meet up.

You're really knocking them out. Now that I'm done with the trip report I'm going to try much harder to get my marathon book finished. :lol: No really, I mean it. I'm almost there!

mouselvrmom

Oh my word, you got so much done!! They look great. I'm so glad Coree's picture made it in full!!:sohappy:

I certainly wouldn't have cut her out of it. Who would do that? :lookaroun:ROFLOL:

Great pages, Jenn! I love the Test Track ride photos. It's so fun that you all get a car to yourselves. And I find the picture of Lexie texting in Japan hilarious... it just screams teenager. I think it's so fun that you and Coree were able to meet up.

You're really knocking them out. Now that I'm done with the trip report I'm going to try much harder to get my marathon book finished. :lol: No really, I mean it. I'm almost there!

The one benefit of us all being able to ride is that we can fill a whole car. :D

I just had to take that picture of Lexi, she was always so focused on that darn phone. :lol:

Can't wait to see more pages from you. :D

Hobbes130

Great pages Jenn, you've got loads done!! I especially love the Aurora and American Adventure pages the colours match so well. Are the papers you used for the American page from a kit - it is so cute. I recognise some of your papers from Shabby Princess I love her stuff too.

I didn't get much done over the weekend, it was my DH birthday so we have been celebrating. Friday night we spent with family and then Saturday night we had a house party for 16 of our friends. Needless to say I am a little bleary eyed today but here is what I managed to get done.

18065_428392535634_776645634_10612749_3520717_n.jpg

18065_428392570634_776645634_10612753_6159174_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom