Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Definitely call me Tammy! We use first names on this board whenever we can remember them!:lol:

Thanks for the tutorial! I'll go check it out.

Your next two pages are gorgeous. You know when I did traditional, I used double page spreads all the time. Since I switched to digital, I've never tried it. I need to! Yours looks so good.

I would definitely use a crying Goofy photo. She'll look back on it one day and laugh!:)

Hobbes130

Thanks Tammy :)

I am going to get these printed in a photo book which is why I have gone with the double page spread, just need to keep thinking about the gutters for the centre but I hope I've judged them right.

Hobbes130

Well here is todays efforts. I am so happy with how the fireworks page turned out and I went with Tammy's advice and put the Goofy picture in despite the fact that DD is crying!! She wasn't too impressed now at age 7 but hopefully she'll look back and laugh in years to come :lol:

18365_391064095634_776645634_10307439_3700755_n.jpg

18365_391562485634_776645634_10312453_1706457_n.jpg

ann0d

These are great! I especially love how you put your daughters picture in the flower and lightened it! Also the Goofy cut in three blocks, I will have to scraplift this one! Great job!

My scrapping is at a standstill for a while. We are getting new windows, so I moved my scrapbook desk and packed everything up, well the windows for my scrapbook room were the wrong size so they have to reorder, should be in this week! But in the meantime I can't even walk around, that room is such a mess! AHHHHH :hammer:

Hobbes130

I like the crying layout!:)

Also, that fireworks picture is amazing!

Thank you Tammy :)

These are great! I especially love how you put your daughters picture in the flower and lightened it! Also the Goofy cut in three blocks, I will have to scraplift this one! Great job!

My scrapping is at a standstill for a while. We are getting new windows, so I moved my scrapbook desk and packed everything up, well the windows for my scrapbook room were the wrong size so they have to reorder, should be in this week! But in the meantime I can't even walk around, that room is such a mess! AHHHHH :hammer:

Yeah! My first scraplift thank you Donna :ROFLOL:

I hate having DIY done around the house it is so disruptive, we are getting cavity wall insulation done tomorrow so we had to take all the pictrues off the walls so that the drilling doesn't shake them down :eek:

I've been able to get loads of scrapping done because I am a teacher and we have just had the fortnight off for christmas and although we are back at school this week I only work Weds, Thurs and Fris adn the schools were shut today because of the snow :D I got an unofficial extension on my xmas hols.

Hobbes130

Got two more layouts done tonight but I must stop now as I have to get my body clock back into work mode and not holiday mode :ROFLOL:

18365_393713550634_776645634_10336977_3603462_n.jpg

I've missed 'I' intentionally, it is going to be an Its a Small World Layout. I just treated myself to a fantastic kit by Royanna Lea Fritschmann "It's a Small World. It's a huge kit and it was on sale for $3 from divine digital. I can't wait to get started with it but I need to get my head round the kit first.

18365_393714500634_776645634_10336990_1992534_n.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love all of your new pages, Hobbes! They are stunningly beautiful! I recognize some of the papers that you are using, we must have some of the same kits. It's always so great to see how someone else uses them!

I love the dumbo page and the goofy page is great! I always use pictures of the kids crying at things, they think it's so funny when they look back. I have some great ones of my 9 year old crying at King Louie when she was 3 or 4. She thinks they're great now.

Hobbes130

Thank you for your lovely comments. I love all my papers, I have some wonderful kits and so far they have all been free! Most of them have come from Shabby Princess and Free Digital Scrapbooking. I spent my first $3 on digital scrapbooking yesterday when I bought my fab Its a Small World Kit. This is so much cheaper than traditional scrapbooking I cringe when I think how much stuff I bought and have never used. It is just sitting in boxes in the spare room but I never could get into traditional scrapping. I must get round to scanning it so I can use it in my digi layouts.

This is what I created using my Its a Small World Kit :)

18365_395732035634_776645634_10355221_6726393_n.jpg

Coree

Your Small World page is beautiful. All your pages look terrific and I love the concept of the A-Z book. I may have to do that soon! Can't wait to see more!

Hobbes130

Thanks everyone. I am really enjoying doing the A-Z although some letters are getting tricky to think of something for. For example for O I am going to have to go with pinocchi 'O' and Z is proving tricky too.

I am really enjoying my disney scrapping at the moment and it is motivating me to sort out our general family photos and do something with those too. I'd also love to create a family history book which I must make a s start with this year.

Anyway here are yesterdays pages I got 2 done again :sohappy:

18365_397626840634_776645634_10369731_4592671_n.jpg

18365_397834455634_776645634_10371867_7869810_n.jpg

I was kind of annoyed with myself when I looked at these and realised they wil be next to each other in the book and I have used the same colour scheme. I am considering changing the yellow on the 'let's eat' page for blue.
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...397834455634_776645634_10371867_7869810_n.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love those pages! I have the let's eat kit from shabby princess, I love what you did with it!

I think it's nice to have the same color scheme on pages that are together. I'm not sure I would change anything!

You did inspire me to start a few disney pages last night! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom