Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAli

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
lol, i would, but i don't have it on my computer. And Ali, hee hee, all my friends call me Oliver for short.. :lol: Does that give a hint?? hee hee

*grumbles* then get it on your computer silly! :lol:
I think he's hotttt so yeah.....hehe, me want to see your picture!

but I'm off to bed early tonight so I can get up...

and now I'm gonna call you Oliver :D

MicBat

Originally posted by Snow White 27
not quite sure if you guys wanna see this... because i know that i have posted team pics but here is my actual season picture

Cute pic Snow!!! :D :kiss:

Dawn S

I finally tracked down Stitch!!!!! Yay! Mission accomplished! :D

Attachments

• dcp02838.jpg
    dcp02838.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 197

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Dawn S

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Where is that? I have to make sure to stop by and get a picture of Ryan with Stitch.

:wave:

Horizons38

Premium Member

Wow Dawn ! That's an awesome photo ! It's in the animation courtyard at MGM isn't it ? It was there that we took ours and that Stitch followed me to get chocolat out of my purse ! You look great both of you ! I'm so jealous !:D :D

Dawn S

Originally posted by Horizons38
Wow Dawn ! That's an awesome photo ! It's in the animation courtyard at MGM isn't it ? It was there that we took ours and that Stitch followed me to get chocolat out of my purse ! You look great both of you ! I'm so jealous !:D :D

Take note, Gary....she's 100% right....Animation Courtyard @ MGM.

Thanks for the compliment!!! I never photograph well, but this one's tolerable. heck, at least it looks like me & my eyes aren't crossed or closed. LMAO

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by OneLittleSpark
Not me, I don't think!! :lol: I am so sorry; I didn't know there was anyone named "OneLilSpark" until Big Al's Gal notified about her sister! I am sorry!! :cry:

Is there a way to change it? I really don't want to get rid of her originality!!
Hahaha

HELLO ONE LITTLE SPARK! :wave:

Horizons38

Premium Member
Take note, Gary....she's 100% right....Animation Courtyard @ MGM.

Thanks for the compliment!!! I never photograph well, but this one's tolerable. heck, at least it looks like me & my eyes aren't crossed or closed. LMAO

Trust me you look great ! Chris and me when we took those pictures i was laughing so hard that i look horrible, and it's a shame cause i'm so proud of that picture but when i want to show it i really look horrible in it ! Next time i go ( in 2 weeks ) ! i'll try to keep my mouth closed and my eyes open !:lol: :lol:

bamboo7

Originally posted by MicBat
I didn't notice that until you said something! That hat kicks!!! Where did you get it?!

i don't really want to say where i got it, cause i got it from a store that i hate and would never go in if they didn't have some nightmare before christmas stuff. they don't carry that hat anymore though.

MicBat

Originally posted by bamboo7
i don't really want to say where i got it, cause i got it from a store that i hate and would never go in if they didn't have some nightmare before christmas stuff. they don't carry that hat anymore though.

:eek: :(

WDW Police

Account Suspended
Originally posted by bamboo7

The Hot Topic? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom