Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Whoa... I know this is from like a million days ago, but... :( I'm jealous...

Freak is mine!? Any girl want him... I'll mud wrestle you for him! MUAHAHAHA! :drevil: :p

hehehe

Umm...speaking of DIRTY thoughts :zipit:

GO SPARKY GO SPARKY!

Maria

Originally posted by dreamer
Sounds like some people here need validation.

You're all very lovely and handsome. And I'm sure sexually adequate. Does that make you feel better?

(You forget how hard it is to be a teenager after a while. All the self doubt and stuff.)

Amen Sir! :rolleyes: :animwink:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Whoa... I know this is from like a million days ago, but... :( I'm jealous...

Freak is mine!? Any girl want him... I'll mud wrestle you for him! MUAHAHAHA! :drevil: :p

hehehe
I`d pay to see that!:D :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I`d pay to see that!:D :animwink:

Heck...pay??? I'd interact :)

But...sorry girls...I have to say...
Much like the moth is drawn to the flame...the Freak is drawn to the Spark

WDWSwashbuckler

ah haaaaaaaa!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! I finally got the picture to work!!!! YAY!!!! Oh, uh, I mean... "ahem, ladies and gentlemen, if you want to know what the honorable Paul looks like, please look above. Now, I realize that this is not REALLY Paul, but Paul assures you that this is almost exactly what he truly looks like. Thank you for your time and have a nice day" :lol:

Buford

Not me, I don't think!! :lol: I am so sorry; I didn't know there was anyone named "OneLilSpark" until Big Al's Gal notified about her sister! I am sorry!! :cry:

Is there a way to change it? I really don't want to get rid of her originality!!

MicBat

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
ah haaaaaaaa!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! I finally got the picture to work!!!! YAY!!!! Oh, uh, I mean... "ahem, ladies and gentlemen, if you want to know what the honorable Paul looks like, please look above. Now, I realize that this is not REALLY Paul, but Paul assures you that this is almost exactly what he truly looks like. Thank you for your time and have a nice day" :lol:

:sohappy: It worked this time! Congratulations! :lol: :lol:

Snow White 27

not quite sure if you guys wanna see this... because i know that i have posted team pics but here is my actual season picture

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 200

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Nice pic! :animwink:

(even though its not you! :))

hee hee, thanks, but the problem is if it really were me... well, you DO want to sleep tonight don't you? And you DO wanna keep the glass on your moniter, right??? :animwink:

PrincessAli

hee hee, thanks, but the problem is if it really were me... well, you DO want to sleep tonight don't you? And you DO wanna keep the glass on your moniter, right??? :animwink:

weeeeellll.....if you REALLY DO look like Sean I'd be all for you posting your picture! :slurp: :lol:

darthdarrel

Go ahead dadisneynutter,post your real picture!:D

WDWSwashbuckler

lol, i would, but i don't have it on my computer. And Ali, hee hee, all my friends call me Oliver for short.. :lol: Does that give a hint?? hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom