Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Al's Gal

Originally posted by alee4eva
I haven't really been around a lot lately, but why was JrToT banned exactly??

Please Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was excessively showing pictures of himself, and he wouldnt leave WDW*Babe alone.

Im not positive, but.. maybe Freak or MicBat can tell you!!

Have a good day!!:wave:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Big Al's Gal
Please Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was excessively showing pictures of himself, and he wouldnt leave WDW*Babe alone.

Im not positive, but.. maybe Freak or MicBat can tell you!!

Have a good day!!:wave:

Well, in another thread he said something to Maria in a negative way... I think the thread was called "Constructive Criticism" and I think THAT is why...I don't think it was because he was posting a lot of pics of himself...

Umm...it may also have been because he said something negative to PrincessAli too...but again...I do not know for sure...just what I witnessed.

Maria

Besides being an annoying kid, he was the wdw*babe´s fan club president, then he insulted Ali for posting a picture of her and make the thread more interactive, then he decided to take over the thread and fill it up with his own pictures always sitting on his chair and with the same background...only changing his hat and showing his "muscles". Not content with it, he decided to write on his website that he had posted a lot of pics here and that we all hated him. The next day, he decided to start a thread asking us to go and see what he wrote there, asked for "constructive criticism", got it, and got mad. Need more? :animwink:

Maria

Oh... and I forgot to mention that he had two accounts here. The last one opened in October, when he was already using the name we all knew. That´s also against the rules.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
Oh... and I forgot to mention that he had two accounts here. The last one opened in October, when he was already using the name we all knew. That´s also against the rules.

Hmm...didn't know that (I knew you couldn't have 2 names) but I didn't know he did that personally.

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
Besides being an annoying kid, he was the wdw*babe´s fan club president, then he insulted Ali for posting a picture of her and make the thread more interactive, then he decided to take over the thread and fill it up with his own pictures always sitting on his chair and with the same background...only changing his hat and showing his "muscles". Not content with it, he decided to write on his website that he had posted a lot of pics here and that we all hated him. The next day, he decided to start a thread asking us to go and see what he wrote there, asked for "constructive criticism", got it, and got mad. Need more? :animwink:

I'm assuming that thread got deleted then.

Anyhoo, good ridance. :wave:

MicBat

Originally posted by Scar Junior
Well I think this whole thing is stupid. A girl doesn't need all these big strong men to jump in. If she has a problem with it then he should stop. If he doesn't stop, Steve will end him. Lets just turn the testosterone (sp?) down just a bit in this forum.

Damnit! Just when I was about to start posting pictures of me flexing my muscles! :mad:

:lol:

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by MicBat
You really are a hottie! :lol:

oh why thank you!

Noe everyone juss drop the whole wdw*babe thing..its over now ok..Everyone look at my pic and think happy thoughts *in a GOOD way..haha*

Susan

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
oh why thank you!

Noe everyone juss drop the whole wdw*babe thing..its over now ok..Everyone look at my pic and think happy thoughts *in a GOOD way..haha*

Susan
hahahaha

AMEN! :sohappy:

Look at mine and my lil sis' pic too and think magical thoughts!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Well at least I don't have to worry about anyone having dirty thoughts over the pictures I've posted.:lol: :lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
hahahaha

AMEN! :sohappy:

Look at mine and my lil sis' pic too and think magical thoughts!

I was thinking magical thoughts of you before I even saw your picture :animwink:

(psst...how corny can you get? :lol: :kiss: )

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Well at least I don't have to worry about anyone having dirty thoughts over the pictures I've posted.:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: right there with ya brother :lol:

dreamer

Sounds like some people here need validation.

You're all very lovely and handsome. And I'm sure sexually adequate. Does that make you feel better?

Platonic hugs for everyone!!

Now get out there and knock 'em dead.

(You forget how hard it is to be a teenager after a while. All the self doubt and stuff.)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
And...babe...I'm available too...you don't want an old fart like Darrel... :)
Whoa... I know this is from like a million days ago, but... :( I'm jealous...

Freak is mine!? Any girl want him... I'll mud wrestle you for him! MUAHAHAHA! :drevil: :p

hehehe

bamboo7

Originally posted by dreamer
Sounds like some people here need validation.

You're all very lovely and handsome. And I'm sure sexually adequate. Does that make you feel better?

lol. good one.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom