Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow White 27

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Snow white, help me out. What is BC high school. I can't think of it. (how far north of Detroit.)

I actually live in Brown City, way north of detroit but close to Lapeer but I figured nobody had heard or probably knows where lapeer is so I just thought I would put north of Detroit because lots of people know somewhat where that is! :)

Maria

Originally posted by Snow White 27
I actually live in Brown City, way north of detroit but close to Lapeer but I figured nobody had heard or probably knows where lapeer is so I just thought I would put north of Detroit because lots of people know somewhat where that is! :)

I know of Lapeer! That´s where I stayed! :lol:

PrincessAli

Hot Topic = good times....

Come on, I bought a Tinkerbell shirt there, so they can't be all THAT bad right ;) :lol:

anywho....fun store hehe

NowInc

Originally posted by bamboo7
i don't really want to say where i got it, cause i got it from a store that i hate and would never go in if they didn't have some nightmare before christmas stuff. they don't carry that hat anymore though.

You dont like hot topic??

hehe...they still carry it by the way ;)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by NowInc
Heeeeeeeey..my bassplayer used to work there ;)

And what does your bassplayer look like ;)?

Okay Hot topic scares me (but then again lots of things scare me cause i'm a very high strung person lol) but my mother (yes my mother wierd huh?) has gotten me a few cute shirts there hehe.

Sheri

Originally posted by Angelique
And what does your bassplayer look like ;)?

Okay Hot topic scares me (but then again lots of things scare me cause i'm a very high strung person lol) but my mother (yes my mother wierd huh?) has gotten me a few cute shirts there hehe.

Yeah, my mom likes the store almost as much as I do lol...She says they have "pretty cool stuff" in there, heh

bamboo7

Originally posted by NowInc
You dont like hot topic??

hehe...they still carry it by the way ;)

right, i don't like hot topic (even though a friend of mine works in one.) The majority (not all) of the stuff they carry there seems, to me, to be surface level fake punk/goth trendy stuff. i'm having a hard time explaining it, so let me use a quote i like....

Now this store always confuses me. It’s like an all trendy store but with goth overtones. I don’t really understand it.

Since when does goth mean wearing Spongebob Squarepants, and listening to Korn and New Found Glory? Right next to the Rainbow Bright baby tees will be some shirt with some motto to make the wearer of the shirt sound more evil than they really are. Sayings like (I’m not making any of these up) "I don't mean to be rude...actually, yes I do." "Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself." "Blame my parents - I was raised wrong!!” You know, stuff you’re only supposed to see on bumper stickers on old trucks. Do goth kids now drive old trucks too?

yea, so thats why i don;t like hot topic. when i need to get new bracelets or studs or tshirts or something, there are cool stores in philadelphia that i like.

OldKeyWest24

I went into Hot topic for the First time a couple of fridays ago. I wasnt scared of the people there, I just Ithought I'd get like beat up walking in there in my Tommy Hilfiger Tee, Jeans, and Matching purse..lol But i Braved it out and I loved it! They had Awsome Kermit the Frog stuff..and I love Kermit! It was like walking into my child hood. CareBears, Strawberry Shortcake, rainbow Brite..It was all soo cool! I've definatly extended my horizions by going into that store! hehe

Susan

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by bamboo7
yea, so thats why i don;t like hot topic. when i need to get new bracelets or studs or tshirts or something, there are cool stores in philadelphia that i like.

Aaaaah South Street! I used to have a lot of fun down there when I was younger.

As for Hot Topic, I've bought Spongebob and Space invader Zim shirts for Ryan there. I didn't realize that's what it was called until people mentioned it here and then I noticed the name last time I was in the mall.

:wave:

bamboo7

Originally posted by garyhoov
Aaaaah South Street! I used to have a lot of fun down there when I was younger.

yup.

gary, this time of year do you ever make a trip out there to see the light show at wanamakers, or the dickens villiage at strawbridges? i love philadelphia this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom