Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_CEO

It seems like your the kinda guy that likes to wear a sleave-less shirt when its snowing out just to show you " Got the look"... Pathetic... BTW I have muscles just dont need to use them to impress girls because i have other good features unlike you;)... BOO YA!! lol

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
It seems like your the kinda guy that likes to wear a sleave-less shirt when its snowing out just to show you " Got the look"... BOO YA!! lol

Nah don't like sleeve-less, I like tite abercrombies.

General Grizz

A Figment fan and a Big Al fan!! Yay!! (Which is which? :) )You should be able to catch the new Figment ride, but Big Al Gal - I double checked for you - they are changing back to the Original Show the Sunday...the 6th-9th, I believe. :(

But if you see a guy videotaping the CBJ Christmas Show sometime this month for about 6 showings, it just might be me!:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Jean Shepard voiced the narrator and John for the 1994 Carousel of Progress!! :)

Ohhhh...yeah... I forgot about that...lol....duh....
Grizz....do happen to have any of the Jean Shepard CoP audio?... I am kinda a Jean Shepard geek.....lol :)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
A Figment fan and a Big Al fan!! Yay!! (Which is which? :)
I'm the older one with the blonde hair. Big Al's Gal is the younger one with the dark brown hair. Can you tell we're sisters?? :p

We'll be there for Christmas AND New Years! Whoo Whee! We'll look for you Griz!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
I'm the older one with the blonde hair. Big Al's Gal is the younger one with the dark brown hair. Can you tell we're sisters?? :p

We'll be there for Christmas AND New Years! Whoo Whee! We'll look for you Griz!
REALLY? that`s great we should make a time to have a big Meet!:D There are several of us that are going to be there at the same time!:sohappy:

bamboo7

Hey, about all the arguing that is going on about what people are saying to/about other people here. maybe it would be better to talk out your problems with each other in private messages or email or something. i'd just hate to see this thread become another fight thread that gets shut down. also, if you really have a problem with someone, try doing what i do. just add them to your block list, and you can forget they exist.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by darthdarrel
REALLY? that`s great we should make a time to have a big Meet!:D There are several of us that are going to be there at the same time!:sohappy:
Aww! Really? That would be awesome! We should do it on New Years Eve. :sohappy:

The only problem is that I just realized that I won't have anyone to kiss at midnight. :( Anyone wanna meet me at midnight?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom