Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Originally posted by mousecar
Hey Maria,

Was that taken outside of a Warner Bros store. I thought they closed them all down? Great pic anyway.

It was indeed outside of a Warner Bros store. This is the one in Cancun. I´m not sure if they have closed it already though... the picture is from last August. :animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Ahh, what a heartbreaker! We should fight crime Maria! They'd be too distracted to realize we're busting them! haha! :lol:

LOL! Although with me... it would only work if the guy is not cute! If he is, then I´ll forgive him everything, but still handcuff him! :D :goodnevil

:animwink:

aim

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are funny! By the way nice pictures everyone! :D I'll be at WDW for Christmas & New Year's too!! :) yay!:sohappy:

Big Al's Gal

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Ahh, what a heartbreaker! We should fight crime Maria! They'd be too distracted to realize we're busting them! haha! :lol:

UH!!! I WANNA FIGHT CRIME TOOO!!!:mad:
NO fair!!
Big Sisters get all the fun..:lol:

aim

Originally posted by Big Al's Gal
UH!!! I WANNA FIGHT CRIME TOOO!!!:mad:
NO fair!!

:lol: :lol:

So true!! :) I'm the youngest of four girls! lol, I know what it's like! :animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by Big Al's Gal
NO fair!!

Wait a minute.... that´s NOT true!

I am the big sister here, and I had to cope with the "first born syndrome": you are the experiment of your parents... they don´t let you do anything, you have to ask permissions to go out, you have to tell all the data of your friends and where you are going and they will call you there! ETC ETC ETC. :rolleyes:

As for my sister, who is 4 years younger, she dated whoever she wanted, when she wanted, went out wherever she wanted, slept at her friend´s house, never left a phone number to reach her because she was never asked for it... etc etc etc! :mad:

Now tell me.... who has it easier? older or younger siblings?? :eek:

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by Maria
Wait a minute.... that´s NOT true!

I am the big sister here, and I had to cope with the "first born syndrome": you are the experiment of your parents... they don´t let you do anything, you have to ask permissions to go out, you have to tell all the data of your friends and where you are going and they will call you there! ETC ETC ETC. :rolleyes:

As for my sister, who is 4 years younger, she dated whoever she wanted, when she wanted, went out wherever she wanted, slept at her friend´s house, never left a phone number to reach her because she was never asked for it... etc etc etc! :mad:

Now tell me.... who has it easier? older or younger siblings?? :eek:

Younger def. has it the best. Im the youngest of Four. Its like being an only child! Parents are soo care-free with you and they have a tendecy to spoil ya! lol

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom