Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Really? I wonder if they built a set or just used 40's houses.
They used actual houses,I know the guy who owns the house they used for the actual house the ones the main characters lived in.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Ok.... Quick quizz... who was the narrator of that movie?

...and no going to imdb.com and cheating.....

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DMC-12
Yep...great Old time radio voice :)
LOL! I went to that IMDb site and they got it all WRONG! LOL!
If they actually watched the movie they would know it`s set in Cleveland ,Ohio in fact they even mention actual streets and the old Halle`s building downtown! What an idiot! LOL!

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
And if you miss it tonight don't worry, it will be on about 30 more times before christmas, and then all day on christmas day :)

tenchu

Just call me embossed man!
:lol:

(I'm bored and this is the only thread with any action in it, so i suppose i better post some pictures!)

(Even if they do have to be of me! :hurl: )

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 193

jaylenofan86

JuniorTOT, you need to calm down boy! Listen, I like WDW*Babe too, but as a friend. Every time I chat with her, she is very happy. She has a boyfriend that cares about her very much, she may be married to him one day. Anyway, you are crossing the line dude, stop making these stalkerish (is that even a word?) comments.

jaylenofan86

Your welcome. JuniorTOT, use this information wisely. I usually would get to KNOW a girl first to see if she had a boyfriend or not! If she did, I would back off and just be her friend!

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Yeah dude... its a joke. Obviously I'm never going to meet her, I've known she has a boyfriend for a long time. I have plenty of GRITS:)lol: ) down here(one specificly).

I don't see why you guys get so mad, babe hasn't said anything to me about it. If I come off being rude when I say stuff about it, I don't mean too. I just think she's really pretty and I want to compliment her on it.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by dadisneynutter
also, since wdwbabe is 18 and you're, what? 14? Well, that should explain itself. And, don't go internet stalking, ok?

I happen to know a couple of 15 yr olds that date 18 yr olds its not that uncommon actually.

The_CEO

Thats not the point Tot... The point is that you and her are seperated by PCs.. Yes shes beautiful so leave it at that dude ;)............................................................:mad: :fork:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom