Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWSwashbuckler

Ok, well you need to work on how you come off then, man. If everyone jumps on you about it, then you should probably think about how you are saying it. And saying how gorgeous she is almost every time you post isn't complementing a person. And I'm almost quite certain that babe hasn't said anything about it to you because she doens't want to talk to you. I'm 18 and know that if anyone kept saying things like that about me, I certainly wouldn't want to talk to them, I'd want to keep my distance from them.

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Thats not the point Tot... The point is that you and her are seperated by PCs.. Yes shes beautiful so leave it at that dude ;)............................................................:mad: :fork:

Yeah, you know what I hate?? Online relationships... It's like, go get a life and find someone that you can actually talk with face to face (not to mention do other things face-to-face) j/k :animwink:

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
He treats girls like a piece of meat..... Learn to love someone for their inner beauty.....:rolleyes:

Yeah well this is coming from a guy who bugged Sheri to post her pic for an hour yesterday... :brick:

The_CEO

Actually I offered to help her resize it to be able to post it and i wouldnt let her say no for an answer so i could help her.. Im a very helpful person and if you have a problem with that then you need to leave me alone ;)........

jaylenofan86

Yeah dude... its a joke. Obviously I'm never going to meet her, I've known she has a boyfriend for a long time. I have plenty of GRITS( ) down here(one specificly).
Dude, you don't joke! It's like saying BOMB on an airplane! You don't say anything that could harm someone!
I happen to know a couple of 15 yr olds that date 18 yr olds its not that uncommon actually.
Actully, it's uncommon around California, I don't know about Georgia.
Ok, well you need to work on how you come off then, man. If everyone jumps on you about it, then you should probably think about how you are saying it. And saying how gorgeous she is almost every time you post isn't complementing a person. And I'm almost quite certain that babe hasn't said anything about it to you because she doens't want to talk to you. I'm 18 and know that if anyone kept saying things like that about me, I certainly wouldn't want to talk to them, I'd want to keep my distance from them.
Well said!
Yeah, you know what I hate?? Online relationships... It's like, go get a life and find someone that you can actually talk with face to face (not to mention do other things face-to-face) j/k
I know! Your never going to see the person! You could also lie online without the other person knowing it.
He treats girls like a piece of meat..... Learn to love someone for their inner beauty.....
Very well said! I like girls of all shapes, sizes, races, it doesn't matter! It's what is inside that counts!

WDWSwashbuckler

look, this isn't a matter of who did what to who or when... (if that made any sense) this is a matter of pure common sense. It's plain and simple, ok? Just leave wdwbabe alone. You treat her like crap, no matter how "complimenting" you say you're trying to be. We can all see how dumb you're being. If you don't believe me, look at all the comments. We're getting sick of you're little "compliments" every few minutes. So, just grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom