Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamboo7

Originally posted by darthdarrel
REALLY? that`s great we should make a time to have a big Meet!:D There are several of us that are going to be there at the same time!:sohappy:
i'll be there for christmas, but if my memory serves me correctly, i'll be leaving a day before you get there darrel. but i'd like to meet whoever i can while i am there.

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Aww! Really? That would be awesome! We should do it on New Years Eve. :sohappy:

The only problem is that I just realized that I won't have anyone to kiss at midnight. :( Anyone wanna meet me at midnight?? :p

hee hee, no comment... :lol:

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by bamboo7
Hey, about all the arguing that is going on about what people are saying to/about other people here. maybe it would be better to talk out your problems with each other in private messages or email or something. i'd just hate to see this thread become another fight thread that gets shut down. also, if you really have a problem with someone, try doing what i do. just add them to your block list, and you can forget they exist.

Good point taken, i'm sorry

General Grizz

Cool! I'll be there SOMETIME around Christmas, and again SOMETIME around New Years at one park each. I never arrange meets, but I will make sure to say "hi" if I pass by...or come say hello if you think it's me!! :D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by dadisneynutter
It's all good, though, you're gorgeous (intended in a good way), I'm sure you'll find some good company. :animwink: Me, on the other hand...:p
I'm blushing. :D Watch it or Freak will get you! LOL

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Cool! I'll be there SOMETIME around Christmas, and again SOMETIME around New Years at one park each. I never arrange meets, but I will make sure to say "hi" if I pass by...or come say hello if you think it's me!! :D
I'll be sure to look for someone who looks like that southpark character you created and posted! hehe Just keep a look out for us and we'll give you some "southern hospitality"! :D

Maria

one more picture! Sorry... not very Disney related! LOL :D

Attachments

• cancun 2002 037.jpg
    cancun 2002 037.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 200

General Grizz

I'll be sure to look for someone who looks like that southpark character you created and posted! hehe Just keep a look out for us and we'll give you some "southern hospitality"! :D

No, I'm not round - and hardly look a thing like that character!! It's hard - because you can be anywhere at the world...and I will only be at the Bears one day... I may be travelling with family, so if you see a freak in a country bear shirts with photo equipment and a few folks, then it might be me.

Castle Cake Apologist

Hey... Junior_ToT... are you 'the Russian Kid' or w/e over at that pther forums? He's the only one I could find that looks similar to what you've posted here. Just curious...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Spark and Big Al's Gal...you two look almost IDENTICAL to two of my students...after I take a better look at you!
Really?? Wow! As long as we're good student's we'll take that as a compliment! Now you know what to look for when you're down there. We'll be at CBJ and CoP a lot!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Maria
one more picture! Sorry... not very Disney related! LOL :D
Ahh, what a heartbreaker! We should fight crime Maria! They'd be too distracted to realize we're busting them! haha! :lol:

General Grizz

Really?? Wow! As long as we're good student's we'll take that as a compliment! Now you know what to look for when you're down there. We'll be at CBJ and CoP a lot!!

What day are you going to the Magic Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom