Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheri

oh lovely.....right when I got the courage to post....I realize the pic is too big! That's more than alright though, LoL. :p

Castle Cake Apologist

No pictures of me (yet) But to tide you over with a cuter dosage of the Clark family, here's my little brother Matthew hanging out at Epcot last Christmas. :)

Attachments

• matthew.jpg
    matthew.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 197

aim

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
No pictures of me (yet) But to tide you over with a cuter dosage of the Clark family, here's my little brother Matthew hanging out at Epcot last Christmas. :)

awwww! :) He's a cutie!

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Wait wait wait.. I want to see Jake the Disney Expert!!! :)

Good things come to those who wait! I'm going into the studio either next month or January to get some shots of the both of us. lol... fun.

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
Here Here! I would love to see some shots of the elusive Tenchu in his natural habitat.

:wave:

Ah, the calls appear to see tenchu.

Hmm, can I find anything suitable, all the pictures i have of me usually have copious volumes of beer in front of the camera! :lol:

Attachments

• cushions.jpg
    cushions.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 180

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu

Hmm, can I find anything suitable, all the pictures i have of me usually have copious volumes of beer in front of the camera! :lol:

:eek: Aaaaaaah!!!! If not for that unusual growth on your head, you would appear nearly human. You could walk umongst us without our knowledge.:lol:

Nice photo!

Sheri

Originally posted by DisneyExpert

He's so cute! How old is he?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by tenchu

Nice Hat! :wave: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom