Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

So you are the one with the yellow sweatshirt? Why are you wearing the colors of U of M and the rest are wearing MSU´s colors? OR is the M on your collar green? :veryconfu

Just wondering! :animwink: I might be wrong, but that´s what I was told. :animwink:

aim

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I thought she was the one next to the girl in yellow,you know the one with glasses. Am I right?

Yeah, I remember seeing her pic a few pages ago! :)

Maria

She said she is on the left of her coach, and the girl in the yellow sweatshirt has noone next to her on the left, so I think she meant she is the one in yellow. :veryconfu

kevlightyear

Originally posted by Maria
She said she is on the left of her coach, and the girl in the yellow sweatshirt has noone next to her on the left, so I think she meant she is the one in yellow. :veryconfu

our left

tenchu

Originally posted by Tramp
..not beautiful, I'm pretty!:animwink:

....and yes, I knew that was coming but I thought Tenchu would've beat ya to it.:eek:

(after looking at my picture again, re-evaluating, I can understand why you would think it came from uglypeople.com):rolleyes:

(hey Tramp, UGLY is better than looking like a PSYCHO)

Not me!

I did a search for Tramp, and look what i got!

I'm sure you're bouncing for joy! :animwink:

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 194

tenchu

Tramp meets the trolls from the forums for a quiet drink. :animwink:

Attachments

• tramp3.jpg
    tramp3.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 254

tenchu

Can anyone tell I'm bored?

I would even start posting the picture of me on my motorbike :animwink: , but I'm on the wrong computer! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom