Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Great pictures people! :sohappy:

It's great to finally see the elusive Tramp and not a joke picture from Ugly.com :lol: ! Now if we could only get Mom up here...:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika

It's great to finally see the elusive Tramp and not a joke picture from Ugly.com :lol: ! Now if we could only get Mom up here...:D

You mean that wasn't a joke picture from Ugly.com?!:lookaroun

:lol: Sorry Tramp, it was just too easy. You know we all think you're beautiful!:kiss:

no2apprentice

Now if we could only get Mom up here...:D
If you could do that, Erika, not only would you be Sleeping Beauty, but one of the good fairies, as well!:)

Hey! I just realized you and my youngest son have something in common (sort of). His name is Erik!

Tramp

Originally posted by garyhoov

:lol: Sorry Tramp, it was just too easy. You know we all think you're beautiful!:kiss:

..not beautiful, I'm pretty!:animwink:

....and yes, I knew that was coming but I thought Tenchu would've beat ya to it.:eek:

(after looking at my picture again, re-evaluating, I can understand why you would think it came from uglypeople.com):rolleyes:

(hey Tramp, UGLY is better than looking like a PSYCHO)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Tramp

(after looking at my picture again, re-evaluating, I can understand why you would think it came from uglypeople.com):rolleyes:

Don't fall for it ladies! Tramp is just fishing for compliments. I just found this picture of Tramp with his little brother, and I think the resemblance is obvious:

Attachments

• tramp & brad.jpg
    tramp & brad.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 218

darthdarrel

You mean that wasn't a joke picture from Ugly.com?!:lookaroun

Don`t listen to them Tramp! You look FINE!:D

Tramp

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Don`t listen to them Tramp! You look FINE!:D

Being PRETTY is a burden I've had to live with my whole life...I'm use to the average looking Joe taking shots at me...I am blessed with the reward that it makes them feel good trying to take me down a peg or two...
I'm just asking everyone not to hate me cuz I'm pretty....:lookaroun

darthdarrel

Being PRETTY is a burden I've had to live with my whole life...I'm use to the average looking Joe taking shots at me...I am blessed with the reward that it makes them feel good trying to take me down a peg or two...
:D :lol:

Maria

Don't fall for it ladies! Tramp is just fishing for compliments. I just found this picture of Tramp with his little brother, and I think the resemblance is obvious:

True! I can see the resemblance!

Now tell me.... any chance of introducing me to your little brother? Pleeeeaaase! :lol: :lol: :animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Well I'll admit you're prettier than me, but I still think I'm prettier than Erika. You'll notice that I still have that unfortunate growth, but it is a bit less pointed and frightening than it used to be.:p

(There! That should completely confuse everyone with the possible exception of 3 or 4 people)

Maria

(There! That should completely confuse everyone with the possible exception of 3 or 4 people)

I think I am one of those 3 or 4....

LOL! :lol: :animwink:

Invero

I have a group picture with Mom and myself in it... But of course, it remains locked in the vault! *evil grin*

Invero

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Oh come on Tyler post it!:D

I can't... If Mom wanted her picture posted, she would have done so. However, I will say... after meeting her in person... she is the epitome of Momness. Looks just like a mother. :)

Snow White 27

Heres my pic (I am on the left of my coach (the girl in the yellow sweater)!) When I get my scanner back working I will post my real sideline football cheerleading pic for the season

Attachments

• jvcheerleading@deckerville005.jpg
    jvcheerleading@deckerville005.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom