Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey4WDW

pictures

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
*pssshhht* Please remain from eating, drinking, smoking, flash-photography, video-taping, and use of heavy-flame-throwing machinery. Thank you. *pssshhht*

:D :p

My brother DarthDarrel said that the boards were "stalkerish" tonight and also a bit argumentative. He was wondering if there was a full moon out tonight.

WDW-Imagineer

Re: pictures

Originally posted by Mikey4WDW
My brother DarthDarrel said that the boards were....a bit argumentative.

Honestly, I haven't been to a Message Board that isn't. When you have hundreds, sometimes thousands of people from all walks of life all with different views, your bound to have arguments & disagreements. Certainly the arguments here are nothing compared to arguments on other boards.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
I just got this one today from the bride, a friend of mine who got married a year ago! She just scanned them and sent them to me. These are some of my friends at her wedding. ;)

Nice pic Maria...and I must say... you're not kidding...you are a spicy tomale ;)

aim

Originally posted by Maria
I just got this one today from the bride, a friend of mine who got married a year ago! She just scanned them and sent them to me. These are some of my friends at her wedding. ;)

That's a great picture Maria!! The dresses are all so pretty!! My sister's getting married next summer and I can't wait, coz I'm in it. :D

Geez, I'm off for a night and everything happens! Sorry to post so many pictures. And PrincessAli, I like your pictures! I actually would like to see more! (Blondes rock! :)) Like Darrel (or some one said)....this is a place to post pictures of you & family! No where does it say how many you can post!

So, keep the pictures coming!!!!!

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Re: pictures

Originally posted by Mikey4WDW
My brother DarthDarrel said that the boards were "stalkerish" tonight and also a bit argumentative. He was wondering if there was a full moon out tonight.

Nope but the new Osbournes had just come on so I think everybody was a little crazy :D

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: pictures

Originally posted by GaryT977
SHAAARON!!!!!

:D

Sharron...you you you can't can't just g-ggg-go and give the pres..presi...president a pair of cuffling...the...they...he's n-n-n-not allowed to accept gi-gi-gifts

GaryT977

Re: Re: Re: Re: pictures

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Sharron...you you you can't can't just g-ggg-go and give the pres..presi...president a pair of cuffling...the...they...he's n-n-n-not allowed to accept gi-gi-gifts

Well of COURSE they can...

NowInc

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
LoL Why you post so many pictures??

Cuz she can...

..that comment really wasnt appreciated by me as well as other members..joke or no..thats plain rude and mean.

GaryT977

Originally posted by NowInc
Cuz she can...

..that comment really wasnt appreciated by me as well as other members..joke or no..thats plain rude and mean.

Agreed. Is it just me, or are things getting a little snarky around here?

MicBat

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Nice pic Maria...and I must say... you're not kidding...you are a spicy tomale ;)

si seniorita!

Originally posted by GaryT977
Agreed. Is it just me, or are things getting a little snarky around here?

It's not just you! :wave:

NowInc

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Ya'll get a grip, go get your hair did.

If you are going to argue...please..try and make sence little boy..

anyway...try not to act like a kid...its really not attractive...

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by NowInc
If you are going to argue...please..try and make sence little boy..

anyway...try not to act like a kid...its really not attractive...

I hope it wouldn't be to you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom