Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Okay Imagineer you do realize that you talking about crosses burning makes you just as much of a racist as me? :rolleyes:

Really, as racist as you? So first off, you admit that you are racist. Second, if you read my post you can see that it is not really a racist comment. If I talk about Hitler or the holocaust, does that make me a Nazi?

Its not worth explaining things to you...

WDWspider

"Another One Bites the Dust"

Oh Wait... this is the Post Pictures of you thread. :lol:

Bye Bye. :wave:

Na-na nah-na, Na-na nah-na, Hey Hey Hey.... Goodbye.:D

Heh Heh... well I'm off and I don't think I really want to know any more.

:wave: :p

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Really, as racist as you? So first off, you admit that you are racist. Second, if you read my post you can see that it is not really a racist comment. If I talk about Hitler or the holocaust, does that make me a Nazi?

Its not worth explaining things to you...

So me talking about the KKK makes me racist? Thats really what you are saying. Please do explain. I'm interested in what makes a racist seeing as how you know so much.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
So me talking about the KKK makes me racist? Thats really what you are saying. Please do explain. I'm interested in what makes a racist seeing as how you know so much.

Well, you managed to offend somebody by your comments, and as more people read what you said... which was preserved in PrincessAli's post, I'm sure they will be offended too. Not only your KKK remarks but you "Rap=Ebonics" comment as well.

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Well, you managed to offend somebody by your comments, and as more people read what you said... which was preserved in PrincessAli's post, I'm sure they will be offended too. Not only your KKK remarks but you "Rap=Ebonics" comment as well.

More than the comments is the Attitude vibe coming from the responses that really stick out at this point, and the continuing on of something both pointless and not pertaining to the thread. :(

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by spider-man
More than the comments is the Attitude vibe coming from the responses that really stick out at this point, and the continuing on of something both pointless and not pertaining to the thread. :(

And now I'm posting pictures so all is well in neverland. :drevil:

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Thought this one would be cool cause of the santa hat. Ignore the card again... :brick:

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 174

MicBat

Originally posted by PrincessAli
I do!:wave: but I think I won't

Please do! Don't let that jerk get in your way. If he keeps up, you wont have to worry about him and his comments anyway!

aim

Originally posted by MicBat
Please do! Don't let that jerk get in your way. If he keeps up, you wont have to worry about him and his comments anyway!

I agree! Please post your pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom